According to CNN these are the top 10 nations that like to indulge in alcohol:
1. Great Britain tops the list. Traditional drink: Pint of bitter. Hangover cure: full English breakfast.
2. China – Traditional drink: Baijiu. Hangover cure: Congee a porridge soup.
3. Russia – Traditional drink: vodka. Hangover cure: vodka (got to love it)!
4. France – Traditional drink: Chateauneuf-du-Pape. Hangover cure: French onion soup
5. Ecuador – Traditional drink: Cristal. Hangover cure: oregano tea.
6. Moldova – Traditional drink: Boza. Hangover cure: pickle juice.
7. South Korea – Traditional drink: Soju. Hangover cure: Haejangguk (ox blood broth).
8. Uganda – Traditional drink: Ajono. Hangover cure: Luwombo prepared with meat cooked in banana leaves.
9. Germany – Traditional drink: beer. Hangover cure: Herring and raw onion.
10. Australia – Cardonay. Hangover cure: cold pizza, pies, fry-ups and cheese sandwiches.
Your country not listed? What is the traditional drink and hangover cure?
What Nations Consume the Most Alcohol - Top 10
Readers of this topic also read:
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Join today and start earning rewards
You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.