what the hell is

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Headline back 2
    3,597
    views
    13
    replies
    Last post ago about 7 years by Lipstick
    Avatar 13826

    phibbie

      Full Member
    • offline
    • 14
      thanks given
    • 21
      thanks received
    • Started by
      Full Member
      165
    • last active 4 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Avatar 13826

        phibbie

          Full Member
        • offline
        • 14
          thanks given
        • 21
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Full Member
          165
        • last active 4 months ago
        Guy you might explain me what's going on with my mobile!?!?
        Several months ago I fell in love! Just like never in my life! We started dating but suddenly he decided to return to his ex...Of course, it was awful at first...but there's nothing we can get over! lol Now I communicate with two or three men...nothing serious yet! And of course, very often I write them short messages...Do you know what...I started getting OLD sm from my ex! the sm where he says me how he misses me, he wants to kiss me and other rather pretty things! I just made so many efforts, spent so much time on recovering...and now getting these short messages is like a hell! (((
      • Index

        blueday

          admin
        • offline
          • 18122
            thanks given
          • 9794
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            admin
            20,091
          • last active 4 hrs ago
          Sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it. 

          If it was me I would stay away.  If he can do it once - he can do it again.  You know what they say...a leopard never changes his spots. 

          blue

        • Avatar 13826

          phibbie

            Full Member
          • offline
          • 14
            thanks given
          • 21
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Full Member
            165
          • last active 4 months ago
          No, blue, the problem's that he didn't write these sm again! I just got OLD ones! For example, we broke up in August, but the dates of messages are June, July! And any operator can't explain why it happens over and over again!
          It's the continuation of Lip's thread about supernatural things...LOL
        • Avatar 7881

          drpsyce38

            Super Hero
          • male
          • offline
          • 42
            thanks given
          • 289
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Super Hero
            1,492
          • last active about 1 month ago
          Just some good, old rules of thumb apply.  1.  If you are in a part of your life where you feel like commiting and your boyfriend, SO, isnt into commitment...then....run!  2.  And this is what I tell my three daughters all the time:  Beware of men who enjoy milk but won't bother commiting to caring for the cow.  (I am SURE you are NOT a cow, by the way.  But the analogy is a good one for us all I believe!)
        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

          Lipstick

            admin
          • female
          • offline
          • 6795
            thanks given
          • 10280
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            admin
            12,318
          • last active 4 hrs ago
          Phib,

          Delays in text messages can really be daunting! It can either break your heart as in your case or really cause problems. When waiting for a response and it doesn't arrive for two weeks later can reek havoc!

          I am having the same problem with my cell phone lately. And to tell you the truth i got attitude from a friend of my when she said i never responded to her. Turns out i got the text messages a week later.

          After i showed her my phone and that i never received them, then she calmed down. We really rely on these messages....and some are vital to get a response.

          Maybe the delay was a sign....maybe he will be back!!! Until he signs the divorce papers....play the field and live life to the fullest girl!!

          Lips
        • Avatar 10150

          genenco

            Mighty! Member
          • male
          • offline
          "Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
          Just trotting along
          • 273
            thanks given
          • 683
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Mighty! Member
            3,010
          • last active about 1 month ago
          That's really curious Lips. I don't know enough about those electronics (Or any of them) to be able to offer advice.

          What bugs me more is my email folder gets hit with spam I KNOW I had had before and marked for the spam box.

          Buut they still get through!

          GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
        • No avatar normal

          medtrans

            Hero Member
          • female
          • offline
          • 566
            thanks given
          • 348
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Hero Member
            963
          • last active 1 hour ago
          lipstick_xoxos wrote:

          Phib,

          Delays in text messages can really be daunting! It can either break your heart as in your case or really cause problems. When waiting for a response and it doesn't arrive for two weeks later can reek havoc!

          I am having the same problem with my cell phone lately. And to tell you the truth i got attitude from a friend of my when she said i never responded to her. Turns out i got the text messages a week later.

          After i showed her my phone and that i never received them, then she calmed down. We really rely on these messages....and some are vital to get a response.

          Maybe the delay was a sign....maybe he will be back!!! Until he signs the divorce papers....play the field and live life to the fullest girl!!

          Lips



          Doesn't anyone pick up the phone and call any more?

          medtrans
        • Avatar 13826

          phibbie

            Full Member
          • offline
          • 14
            thanks given
          • 21
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Full Member
            165
          • last active 4 months ago
          "...play the field and live life to the fullest girl!!" I just try to do that!
          By the way, THANKS for your support guys! 
        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

          Lipstick

            admin
          • female
          • offline
          • 6795
            thanks given
          • 10280
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            admin
            12,318
          • last active 4 hrs ago
          Med,

          I think that text messages (TM) have a great purpose and i use it all the time. Phone calls are nice of course, but there is advantages to TM's. You yourself are a barthender....that makes it impossible to talk on your phone while at work unless you take a break.

          Perhaps your waiting for news about something important or something happens at work and you want to let off a little steam. TM's come in very handy for situations like this.

          I think TM's are also a good ice breaker. If tension arises tween you and another, sometimes sending a TM will ease the tension. Where as picking up the phone and feeling rejected might delay us from resolving the problem.

          Sitting in a doctors waiting room or in a hospital waiting room for example where cell phones are not allowed is a great way to communicate without having to make a call. Being in class or having jury duty is also great to TM. The compromised places to talk on the phone are endless!!
        • No avatar normal

          medtrans

            Hero Member
          • female
          • offline
          • 566
            thanks given
          • 348
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Hero Member
            963
          • last active 1 hour ago
          Well you make some good points (doctor's office or hospital.)  But, at the bar everyone has their cell phones sitting there or they are busy texting.  When it's not too busy, you hear ding, ding, dong, dang when a text message comes in on several phones.  They pick up the phone and text back.  It is funny to me.

          I myself have only sent one text message in my life.  It was late and I didn't want to wake the person if they were sleeping.  It worked and now I know I can send one if I need to. 

          medtrans
        • Avatar 13826

          phibbie

            Full Member
          • offline
          • 14
            thanks given
          • 21
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Full Member
            165
          • last active 4 months ago
          lipstick_xoxos wrote:

          Med,

          I think that text messages (TM) have a great purpose and i use it all the time. Phone calls are nice of course, but there is advantages to TM's. You yourself are a barthender....that makes it impossible to talk on your phone while at work unless you take a break.

          Perhaps your waiting for news about something important or something happens at work and you want to let off a little steam. TM's come in very handy for situations like this.

          I think TM's are also a good ice breaker. If tension arises tween you and another, sometimes sending a TM will ease the tension. Where as picking up the phone and feeling rejected might delay us from resolving the problem.

          Sitting in a doctors waiting room or in a hospital waiting room for example where cell phones are not allowed is a great way to communicate without having to make a call. Being in class or having jury duty is also great to TM. The compromised places to talk on the phone are endless!!



          There's two more advantages! In written form it's easier to say something that comes just from the heart! And when a person's far from you in this or that moment you can read the TMs over and over...and the mood increases itself!
        • No avatar normal

          medtrans

            Hero Member
          • female
          • offline
          • 566
            thanks given
          • 348
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Hero Member
            963
          • last active 1 hour ago
          Or you can blackmail them later if you keep the messages. 

          medtrans
        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

          Lipstick

            admin
          • female
          • offline
          • 6795
            thanks given
          • 10280
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            admin
            12,318
          • last active 4 hrs ago
          medtrans wrote:

          Or you can blackmail them later if you keep the messages. 

          medtrans
          We can just hire David Letterman's lawyer if that happens!!!

        lcb activities in the last 24 hours

        • 34
          new members
        • 662
          members online
        • 12053
          guests online
        • 105
          new posts
        • 3015
          free games played
        Join the club

        Most viewed forum posts

        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
          Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
          More Free Chips
        • 200 zpsnwkvewod
          Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
          Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
          LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
          CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

        Join today and start earning rewards

        You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
        S logo
        Select Language
        Search
        Search Results

        Report to moderator

        Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

        Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

        Submit
        39012170