when does loyalty count with casinos
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- here we go we play even though we can get in trouble first hint of trouble they close us out i still have some that play with me and i win but its tight but those like rival who so quickly closed there doors and others shows where we lie with you. out american money was good enough for you before now it means nothing no explanation no sorry no way to get us by till the doors open again and they will but my money wont be with you but cuz although we took chances and were loyal you shut us out. i will go to my landcasino where i expect nothing for something at least i get free drinks.
- i so eagree and like i have said before i dont understand why they cant mail us a prepaid card so we can deposit and play also if they really wanted to they could offer wu or mg for us >:(
- i went nd bought prepaid card for interanteional and they charged me 5.99 month and everyt ime i loaded another 2.99 and none of the casinos reimburse you those charges and green card you have to buy a second card to fill or give them you checking account info for direct deposit no way been screwed before and had to close my account and start all over this is ridiculous
- Hi Spazz,
I hear ya and i understand your frustration. I hope by being able to vent here at the forum has helped to get it off your chest.
We as US players can not entirely blame the casinos for shutting their doors. In reality when the UIGEA banned gambling in 2006 these casinos that now have blocked us are actually the ones who took the chance and risk to accept US players when the majority would not.
If we are going to get angry at anyone it should be the US gov that took away our freedom. These casinos actually stuck it out as long as they could but the DOJ came in like a freight train demolishing everything in their path. It was a tough decision for these casinos to close the doors to us. They too suffer as we were their largest revenue.
If it is any consolation the US has already introduced a Internet Gambling Tax Bill last week. That is very promising that the road is being paved to legalization.
We can't live by the thought process of "what can you do for me today" and forget what the casinos have allowed us to do since 2006.
I understand and yes it makes us angry and we all just feel the need to take out our frustration on the casinos.
This too my dear one shall pass.......
Those fees are a killer. It'll can only get better. Patience is not one of my virtues so I understand your frustration.
- Replied by
- Feelin froggy
- at June 25, 2011, 15:50:33
Oh and by the way, your writing is perfectly fine to me. Punctuation schmunctuation!
- I agree froggy and i appreciate that spazz writes here at the forum at all.
I know you are never feeling a 100% spazz and often in bed by your previous postings and i am glad that you find some sort of leisure time coming to LCB. I hope you are feeling better these days.
- thank you lips no im not its hard for me to remember words and they are putting me in the hospital on the 14th in slc its a specialty hospital so maybe they can get to the bottom of it all. there a period for you. i appreciate what you said and agree it goes both ways, thank you for letting me vent and for asking about my health , i hope all is well with you to. as far as writing i use to be a secretary and an a straight A english person now i am lucky to remember my own name make fun of someone else ok or just be nice that helps.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played