when was the first time you got the thrill of gambling
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
hi spazz03 love to gamble mother of 5 and foster mmo of 21 12 grandchildren ill and gamblinghelps me forget my pain
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- mine was in 1984 my dad lived 30 minutes frim mesquite he took me and my husband who by the way hates gambling and i played our whole house lpayment never had so much fun and my dad a natural from a long line of natural gamblers just kept winning and giving cuz his theory is if you do not share even if its one dollar luck will leave and you will only have bad karma. He never lost in fact when we buried him i said mom get your coat were going gambling spend the day with dad my mom opened his wallet and found 1222.oo he won the last time he went. and when we got there everyone of us sisters, grandchildren, and uncles won at least 50.00 awesome
- My very first time gambling, i was at the Showboat casino in vegas..
Hit 7/7 on keno, then turned right around and hit again on Christmas Eve
walked out of the casino with over 3,000.00 in my bra.. lmao.. purse
2 days later, went to the Nevada Palace, hit 8/8 on keno for 2500.00..
I still go strong with my hits, very lucky here in Vegas
- First time I ever went gambling I stopped at a casino in St Ignace Michigan. I had never been to one in my life, I was about 21 yrs old.
My very first spin I hit on something pretty good. I can't remember the details now, but I know the attendant had to come and hand pay me. I thought I had broke the machine. I had to have another player who was standing by me tell me what was going on.
The fact I put this amout of money in, and got such a large amount of money out made me go crazy with happiness. I thought it was the easiest thing in the world to do.
I was so hooked from that moment on with a "SLOT MACHINE"
- I was heading in the doors of Harrahs at midnight on my birthday, was in there within minutes of turning 21, hit triple diamonds across on a quarter machine, won $600+ within the first hour. I had over $1000 profit in my purse for awhile, but hit the craps table not knowing what I was doing and lost $500 back. I have been hooked ever since, there was a time I was going 5+ times a week, but since my daughter was born, I have cut back to going once a week.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at December 30, 2009, 19:33:30
- last active 3 months ago
I met this woman (How I cannot recall) anyway she told me about playig bingo at the "Odd Fellows Hall" Similar to the Elks and such. Well, that night I hit 2 $35 dollar bingos and split the $300 blackout. (Y was 18 then)
On my 21st birthday, Mom and I went to Reno. Our second stop was Harold's Club and playing a $1 slot I hit those beautiful 777 combination and won $600...That was a blast and while I have my ups and downs, those times with Mom are some of my best memories.
- Well the very first time I went to Las Vegas I was playing Red, White and Blue 7's for .75 a spin and the 7th spin I hit it for almost $500 and that was it for me! But I didn't gamble much after that...I don't know why, I just didn't! But then 2 years ago I started going to my local casino and I put 1 nickel in the machine and bet 1 line and hit for $50 so if a nickel could pay that then I knew it could do big things, so I put in $20 and started spinning at I believe .90- $1.50 and boom hit it for $1100 and I have been a junkie since
- I went to Grand Victoria Casino in Elgin. I played the flippy diamond slot machine. I was so green at gambling at that time, that when the reels locked i thought the machine was broke!!
I started to walk away from it when a woman yelled for me to stop. She asked where i was going because i just won on the slot. I told her it was "stuck"......lmaooo! She said, "it is not stuck honey, it locked because you need to be hand paid"!!
I landed a diamond diamond triple bar on a three reel slot and won $400!! Needless to say a gambler was born!!
- Replied by
- at December 31, 2009, 09:18:15
Now I know why you look familiar Lips!!
There are two times, I was double wammied...the first time was when the lottery first started...( that one, I quit years ago...) but when it first started I came up with this set of numbers, went out and bought 25.00 worth of tickets in all kinds of combinations of these numbers and hit 5 numbers 3 times and four numbers 6 times...yeah, that was kind of a rush...
Then after my dad passed away I took my Mom to " da boat ", he used to take her to Vegas every couple of years so I thought she'd like it...she did, we had a blast....
but me.....I found myself at Disney World!!!!
- Hmmmm, that was a LONG time ago!
It was when I was 19 (even though ur supposed to be 21) and WAY back then there was NO GAMBLING at all in Cali, just BINGO!! I went to Reno to visit a friend who had just moved there. We went to Circus Circus because that was the only Casino that she had been able to play at without being "carded."
I didn't know anything about slots or gambling AT ALL except that you had to be 21!!
I took my 10 bucks, bought 5 rolls of nickels and played the 1st machine I saw, it was Sevens and Stripes. I wasn't even through my 1st roll when I hit RED, WHITE and BLUE sevens!!!! Bells were ringing!!! All I saw was the progressive win for $400+!!! I wanted to SCREAM but Kim had warned me not to get too excited if I won. So I just yelled, "come here" so she could see my win!!!
Then I heard CHING CHING CHING CHING, thinking dang that's gonna be a lot of nickels! It stopped at a payout of 2400. OOPS, I had only played ONE Nickel, I didn't know to play 3 coins. Sighhhhhh
But it was still $120 bucks!!!! I haven't stopped since!!! Wooooo Hooooo
- Lol....I was about 4 years old when I got my first gambling fix!! In Germany my family used to go to this bowling alley and of course there happened to be a little arcade in it.....and they also had a little room with slot machines. My mother would go straight to the slots while my dad and brothers bowled...I remember sitting on my mom's lap and she would put the quartes in and let me pull the lever.......been hooked ever since!
- I was 29, when my whole family went to Reno and I was walking by one of wheel of fortune machine, put $5.00 and my second spin, I hit the bonus spin button and got 1000 which gave me $250 and I was hooked...
- My second step mom lol dad married 4 times! Took me to bingo at age 14 (when you were allowed at that age) was hooked ever since then! THANKS A LOT TERI WIFE NUMBER TWO NOT! !
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played