Where have all the free chips gone?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Headline back 23
    6,130
    views
    21
    replies
    Last post ago about 7 years by dwyeack
    Avatar 31779
    • Started by
      Mighty! Member
      3046
    • last active 3 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Avatar 31779
        • Started by
          Mighty! Member
          3046
        • last active 3 months ago
        I am having free chip withdrawl. There were so many, for so many days in a row, now there is hardly anything.  I am just lost.

        The withdrawl symptoms?
        Checking  your email every 5 minutes looking for free chips.
        Checking your casino accounts every 10 minutes incase a chip was just put in.


        I hope there is a support group for people like me. 1-800-FRE-CHIP

        How will I ever be able to go back to the way it was before Christmas season where chips were not so plentiful and generously given each day.

        Now all my email sends me is life insurance and colon cleansing ads.

        Anyone else suffering from these dibilitating symptoms of Free Chip Withdrawl?

                                                                        PMM
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          78
        • last active 7 months ago
        Oh yeah, I'm suffering right along with you!

      • Avatar 10150
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3007
        • last active 4 months ago
        That was my main reason for getting up!

        Seriously, this is the low time, we have mucho holidays coming still..

        Plenty of chances for the casino to lure us back to their dens on iniquity.

        I let my membership with pogo lapse Can't see paying more for getting nothing anyway.

        Not the same as the casinos anyway!!
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4840
        • last active 8 days ago
        Yeesssss and it ain't like you can go next door and borrow one either lmaoooo..
        I used to be the Free-Chip Finder Queen.. i've been reduced to the
        Dang-it Duke
        Yes, the emails... advertising "Extenz".. like i got one of those!
      • Avatar 31779
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3046
        • last active 3 months ago
        Imagin.ation wrote:

        Yeesssss and it ain't like you can go next door and borrow one either lmaoooo..
        I used to be the Free-Chip Finder Queen.. i've been reduced to the
        Dang-it Duke
        Yes, the emails... advertising "Extenz".. like i got one of those!



        hahahahah, I get emails for "Local cheating wives."  Yea, okay, thanks.  NOT. LMAO

        As far as the disappearance of the free chips, I think these places may actually expect us to deposit now in order to qualify for a freebie. Can you imagine the nerve?  hahahahah

                                                              PMM
      • Avatar 10150
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3007
        • last active 4 months ago
        PMM2008 wrote:

        Imagin.ation wrote:

        Yeesssss and it ain't like you can go next door and borrow one either lmaoooo..
        I used to be the Free-Chip Finder Queen.. i've been reduced to the
        Dang-it Duke
        Yes, the emails... advertising "Extenz".. like i got one of those!



        hahahahah, I get emails for "Local cheating wives."  Yea, okay, thanks.  NOT. LMAO

        As far as the disappearance of the free chips, I think these places may actually expect us to deposit now in order to qualify for a freebie. Can you imagine the nerve?  hahahahah

                                                              PMM



        ROFL!!!!!!!
      • Avatar 17011
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1541
        • last active 4 months ago
        sorry PMM, i'm not suffering quite as bad seeing how I hardly got any freebie for Christmas.....is there a number for people who didnt get freebies...1-800-YNO-FREE ??
      • Avatar 15322
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1195
        • last active 7 months ago
        :'( :'( :'(  >:( >:( >:(  :'( :'( :'(

        I need just 1 more free chip.Any casino will do.
        It was hurting so Bad, I actually played for 'fun' money for the 1st time EVERRRRR! Now, where can I get my fix?
      • No avatar a78
        • Replied by
        • guest
        • offline
        at least theres some casinos that let ya have a few freebies if ya deposit...ive milked that cow lemmie tell ya
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4840
        • last active 8 days ago
        genenco wrote:

        PMM2008 wrote:

        Imagin.ation wrote:

        Yeesssss and it ain't like you can go next door and borrow one either lmaoooo..
        I used to be the Free-Chip Finder Queen.. i've been reduced to the
        Dang-it Duke
        Yes, the emails... advertising "Extenz".. like i got one of those!



        hahahahah, I get emails for "Local cheating wives."  Yea, okay, thanks.  NOT. LMAO

        As far as the disappearance of the free chips, I think these places may actually expect us to deposit now in order to qualify for a freebie. Can you imagine the nerve?  hahahahah

                                                              PMM



        ROFL!!!!!!!




        ROTFLMAO... I DID NOT realize what we said is so dern funny.. i'm crying im laughin so hard.. bahahahahhahahhaaaaa
      • Avatar 31779
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3046
        • last active 3 months ago
        13oclock wrote:

        at least theres some casinos that let ya have a few freebies if ya deposit...ive milked that cow lemmie tell ya


        I can't even get one from Titan, and I can usually always get one from them, but I have even exhausted that avenue.
      • Avatar 15322
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1195
        • last active 7 months ago
        Who knows, maybe Nic will be our savior & come through w/a surprise in the next day or two. Let's all praise VRC!!!!!! heehee. Have we told you lately, that We love you, Nic? 
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4840
        • last active 8 days ago
        My good god.. im still laughing so haaard at thiiiiis

        and Genenco caught it!!!
      • Avatar 4130
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          593
        • last active 7 months ago
        Aladdin's Gold (may also work at luckyred and club world) - Although Christmas has past...this code just worked for me...i hope this is the fix you need to care of your withdrawals

        MERRYXMAS100

        $100 FreeChip
        Play through: 20X
        Max Cashout: $1000

        USA Players Accepted
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Replied by
          admin
          12424
        • last active 4 hrs ago
        Has to be the worst dry spell of free chips the entire year!!! And to think this happened over Christmas....the grinch surely stole them all!

        I think there is a master plan here at work......the new year will bring lot o new free chips!!!!

        Lips

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 30
        new members
      • 660
        members online
      • 20933
        guests online
      • 82
        new posts
      • 10621
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Index
        A lot of members have said they are not keen on some of the casinos available in the Shop. Many of you requested Intertops, which has been added in the last week however, I would love to hear about your favourite...
        Which Casinos would you like to see in the LCB Shop?
      • Index
        Introducing the newest member of the bgo casino family, PowerSpins.com, where you get free spins every day.Log in at powerspins.com now using your bgo username and password where 50 free spins are waiting for you - no...
        Power Spins Casino No Deposit
      • Index
        Dear LCBers, Everum casino is giving away free spins every time a new slot has been released to the fastest players who post their casino usernames here on this thread. Please note: US players are not allowed to...
        Exclusive Express Promos at Everum Casino

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit