Who has the best cup of coffee??
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Hi gang:
If your like me you drink some serious coffee in days time. Something about casinos, cigarettes and coffee are all related so closely. While I am spinning I can easily consume a couple of pots in no time. I have so many discussions with family and friends about who exactly has the best cup of Joe. I myself would walk a mile for a cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee. They are my favorite by far. However I know there are many types I have never had the opportunity to try. Who out there has their own opinion about the best cup of joe out there? I would love to read some responses and be able to try new kinds. Thanks in advance for your response. PMM2008
Have you ever tried community coffee ? Or maybe it is just a brand down here in the south ! I don't know !
- Replied by
- at April 14, 2009, 20:46:26
- No I have not but I am going to write it down and look it up. Thanks T...
- My favorite cup of coffee has to be Dunkin Donuts too. But when it comes to fancy coffees...Its Green tea late at Star Bucks...yum that is good stuff. I usually tell them to leave off the whip cream ( i know its the best part) cuz it cuts back 10 grams of fat!!!
- Tim Horton's (I know for a fact even hardcore Dunkin Donut's coffee drinkers have been converted) - you would have to come to Canada - although there are some franchises now that have made it on the American side along the border.
- There is a Tim Hortons right next to my Dunkin Donuts shop here were I live. I do not go there, but I will say their coffee is good. I just cant seem to get the same cup twice. The consistency is always different at different shops, which is tuff to handle. When I go to Dunkin here in my home town or down in Tenessee, the coffee always taste the same. Imprtant to me. Thanks for the reply Soda69. PMM2008
Mcdonalds hands down, for one it doesn't cast $25 a cup like starbucks and if you eat inside which 99% of people that go to micky dees don't, you get free refills, at least you do here in cleveland.
- Replied by
- at April 14, 2009, 23:25:58
- I am also a Dunkin Donuts gal. Love it and I also buy the great big bag every month at the grocery store for home use....Tim Hortons is way to strong for me and bitter. Dunkin Donuts is my favorite.....especially with a cig and a donut!!!! Add to that some slots and wow, life couldnt be sweeter!!! (until the evening by substituting the coffee for a nice cold beer and slots)!!!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played