Readers of this topic also read:
So I'm trying for my first ever cashout on a free chip with playthrough made, and of course I have to send in documents (deposits of course are welcomed on blind faith). Alas, am told that being Friday, nothing will be viewed til Monday. Reps are handily available 7 days a week to take my money, but giving it back is low priority. I'm hoping Monday goes well
- Started by
- at December 11, 2009, 23:53:21
- Oh the tortures they can cook up. Need the documents. Cashouts only available on the 6th Fridays of months ending in "R"...and then, some unknown intermediary entity sucks up 50 bucks somehow in assisting in the transaction and your bank notifies you not to initiate any more deposits or withdrawals from your account as it seems you may be involved in internet gambling-and it comes from the "money-laundering" specialist! You spend days trying to find alternate methods only to continuously try signing up with companies that never send that email with your pin so you can continue, or are conveniently "not available" when you desperately want to get that free bonus on your next deposit! The check is in the mail but it comes on Saturday and the post office only put a notice and didn't bring the check and of course they closed early so now it's another Monday meanwhile the overdrafts on your bank account are now double your cashout! AAUUUGGHHH!!! Such a stressful hobby.
- I feel your pain 13oclock. I just made a withdrawl request at VRC. It being Saturday I bet they don't see it till Monday
Not all casinos do this. I specifically asked Casino Titan as I play there so much, and their withdrawl dept works 7 days a week 24 hours a day. I have cashed out on a weekend, and got it within hours there.
Guess it just depeds on where you play. I make it a point to ask Live chat about their withdrawl dept and their hours of operation.
- I won at Jackpot Capital and I am now on week number 3 and excuse number 75 and I am still no closer to getting my money. I get lie after lie and excuse after excuse but no money. Started off with wire transfer which never made it and they cant tell me why. Now I am on an overnight check which I am supposed to get by Monday and I can track it with the invisible tracking number that I should receive today.
- I know most of the time I don't want to cashout because I won't have any thing to play with, but even if I won more, I still wouldn't have anything to play with. If I did have a win coming I will feel better about myself and everyone will think I'm good for it....even I beleive it. But I really can't use that lame excuse because I have won on the first of several deposits and didn't cash out, probably because I knew I had more if I lost it and if I could get a big cashout I could enjoy playing with the gravy. I never stick to my plan and can't believe a word I say. Somehow I have to outsmart myself.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played