Why didnt someone tell me .......
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active about 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Did some errands this morning and returned home, proceeded to take off my jacket, when what did I discover? Well it appeared I had a dryer sheet sticking to the back of my jacket. (Those buggers really like to stick) I had no idea it was there, and not a single person told me about it. Gawd, how many people saw it??
Have you ever had a hair sticking up and were unaware? You finally get to a mirror and are horrified when you see your reflection?
How about buying a new item of clothing , and forgetting to take a sticker or tag off and it is there for all the world to see the size and cost of the things. HAHA Saw a lady not to long ago with that situation. I was kind enough to tell her.
The worst I think is when we have had something for lunch and dont check our teeth? OMG. We finally get to a mirror some hours later only to discover we had brocceli in our teeth, and everyone saw it. Anyone feel like crawling under a rock at that time?
Lets not forget our nose. I think we can all figure out that horrible situation with out me going into detail.
What are some situations you have been in where you wished so bad someone would of told you ...........
All in Fun:
I had a teacher one time that none of the students particularly cared for. She had her skirt tucked in her panty hose as well as a trail of toilet paper behind her!
For sure we knew she wasn't just going for a tinkle........lmaooooo!
Did we tell her.........hell no!!!!!!!!!!!
- lol, well this is a gross one, but we're all adults here......one of my daughters first trail and errors with her period resulted in abeyond emmbarraing situation....she was already self conscious enough about having one in the first place and to this day she's still afraid to use tampons and only wants pads....well I'm guessing she didn't stick it on right because she came home from school and I was something poking out from her pant leg.....i said to did "did you wear dirty pants to school today?" she looked at me and said no, then I got a little angry and said "don't lie to me", she replied with I'm not lying.....I then asked her "when why do you have dirty socks coming out of your pants??"......[she does have a bad habbit of picking jeans of the floor and wearing them with socks and sometimes undies still stuck in the legs somewhere]...anyways puzzled she looked down and immediately started crying.......I don't think I've ever felt so bad for someone, and who knows how long she was walking around like that or how many kids saw it!!!
- Omggggggggg Satan!!!
Do i dare tell my most embarrassing moment when i was about 13? Oh my i can't.....oh hell i can!!!!
I was about thirteen....and really thought i was the cat's pajamas! I was in puppy love over some boy that worked at the pool. I did my hair just perfect...put on about ten coats of mascara.....lmaoo and went with my friend strutting down to our local pool.
Mind you i have on WHITE pants. I go up to the chain link fence and i spot the love of my life. Under my breath I'm asking my friend...."is he coming...is he coming" God forbid could i let him see me looking at him!
She nudges me in my side and says...."he walking over to us"! I'm so excited but i have to play really really cool. He comes up to me and says hi. I'm thinking I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread...start talking to him.
Suddenly he has this strange look on his face. With a little smirk he says to me "what is that red stain tween your legs? Omgggggg.........i wanted to die. Thinking fast......i tell him i ate a hotdog at the pool stand and spilled ketchup on my pants!!!
Needless to say...he didn't buy it......needless to say i never wore white again when it was that time of month!
That was the end of my romance with him that summer......i avoided him like the plague!!
- Ohhh, doesn't every young girl have a story like that? Myself included. Mine happened at school. Gawd. Nothing with me, no one to call at home, and not a darn dime in my pocket. I knew what happened, and when the bell rang, the rest of the class got up to leave, and I stayed put. The teacher asked me what was wrong. I showed her, and began to cry.
That teacher was the sweetest thing to me and gave me my dignity back. She called the office, and I waited with her, hidden in her room away from the kids, until I could reach my parents. Then I got a ride home, and no one knew anything of it except her and I. Phewwww....
No one had to tell me that one...I knew!!!!
By the way....I have also walked around with a sock in the leg of my pants from the dryer. I went to the restroom and found it. . I was at work, so I had to put it in my desk until I went home.
- I am so happy I read these...
I am starting to get a cold, and felt kinda shitty today. I don't know how I did it, but I was using a stamp pad today, and got ink on my hand and must have touched my face. God knows how long it was there...
When I looked in the mirror at the toll booth, I was like..what the hell is THAT???
There was a black mark about 3 inchs long going down the front of my face.
NO ONE said anything to me!! I am so glad I not going back to work till Monday...I would die
- I for one would love to of been told I had a Bounce sheet sticking out of my jacket. Am I to believe no one saw it? As no one told me. :-\ Nonsense. I know people saw it. I try to tell people as well if I can help them avoid a embarrassing situation.
Unless I just dont like the person, then I let them suffer the indignity of embarrassment. HAHAHAHA
- Poor Nal,
Ink on your face. I'd of certainly told you.
Isn't the shock when we look in the mirror just awful? The dropping sensation in our stomach when we realize its been there for hours? How many people saw it, and how many people let us just continue on our way without a word. Thats why I thought the name of this post was perfect.
"Why didn't someone tell me...."
What are the reason we DONTtell?
- hmmmm...would I tell???? Well let me tell you the actual story of what happened. And no it wasn't me, I would say it if it was [sigh, unfortunately my life is not all that interesting] Anyways when we were in our early 20's me and a good friend of mine were at a pool hall. [she's kinda promiscuos] There was this guy that came in, never seen him before but she was completely hot for him.....she walked over and invited him to our table he ended up playing at our table all evening.[which really pissed me off,considering it was supposed to be a girls night]..well after several hours of pool [and several beers later], they're making out, next thing you know she's telling me she'll be right back...has to go potty.....uhhh two minutes later the dudes right behind her knocking on the womens bathroom door.....by the way at the pool hall we were at the bathrooms are singles. Just 1 room with a toilet and sink....one for men and one for women......they emerge just a few short minutes later and I'm looking at her and she's got goo all over her hair!!! Needless to say I was pissed about the intrusion, not to mention the fact that I'm pretty sure everyone knew what was going on, so after I made her "friend" pay for the table they exchange numbers and we leave...we then go to IHOP at 4 am, the place was packed as can be, while we wait for the food I asked her what happened tonight, and she claimed nothing so right when we are finished eating [omg did I have a hard time doing that and looking at her at the same time] I look at her and say OMG.....WHAT'S ALL OVER YOUR HAIR!!??? So yes...I would tell, but at my convience lol!!! But really I would tell anyone if there was something that needed to be brought to their attention, as for the story I just told....well I was pissed, so I decided to wait a bit before I opened my mouth..............By the way...the number he gave her wasn't correct and she never heard from the guy again and guess who had to listen to her whine and cry about it for the next 3 weeks!!?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played