Why do cats have to lay right on what you're reading!!?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 4 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I know what you mean WMMEDEN ,My husband and i have a siamiese "not sure if i spelled that right" but anyways ,we have had our "baby"Ripley our cat since he was only 8 weeks old.he sleeps with us and also has really never been outside "ndoor kitty" our cat is toilet trained. He goes on the toilet everyday but doesnt flush. he sort of paws at the handle before he jumps off. My husband taught him to use the toilet by molding one of those aluminum baking pans to the toilet but leaving a whole in the center of course so the cats bussiness would or could be flushed later. How he got Ripley our cat to start using this was he placed kitty litter inside the bakeing pan but making sure none of the litter fell inside the toilet by folding the edges around the whole of the center of it creating something like a mote that sometimes goes around a castle. Naturally, cats by instinct like to scratch at kitty liter. so it worked..... after Ripley our cat had got used to using this method we took the baking pan out all together. "Ripley is 18 years old now and still goes on the toilet everyday. When me or my husband uses the bathroom, and if Ripley has to go at the same time we have to stop doing our bussiness right away or hell jump up in our laps regardless demanding to use it at that moment. ....
We have no children. Ripley is our child. And we would nt trade him for the world.....
- Cats are interesting creatures that is for sure. That is an adorable pic of your son and the cat. You sure turn that in somewhere it could be in the running for a contest.
Ripley how cute is he that he uses the toilet!! I agree pets certainly are like our precious babies.
The thing i find the most interesting about a cat is the person who doesn't like them are the ones they are most likely to go to and jump on their lap. I read somewhere once it is because they don't overwhelm them with attention and they are calming to a cat.
I love how they will stand on your lap and knead your legs with their little paws.
- Love the picture, adorable!!!
You're not alone my kitty does the same thing, can't go to the bathroom, god forbid i go in my room and close the door without her, to add that i cannot watch TV she wants to get right in my way while laying down, when i'm on my desktop she has to get in this spot thats right behind the monitor where she faces me sits there until i get off, also she hates when i talk on the phone that upsets her she's even tried batting the phone out of my hand, what is it with kittys?
- As a matter of fact lipstick_xoxos my husband and i think he,s pretty cute ....lol But i do have to tell you that when Ripley is using the toilet especially #2 we had to lay some toilet paper for him inside the bowl because it comeing out would make the toilet water splash back up on his butt and then when hes done will jump off and run to our bed getting it all over the place .........the toilet water that is ! Yucky yuk blah blah yuck! lol lol lol .....and you know lipstick_xoxos i didnt realise until you mentioned about cats most likely to go to and jump on a persons lap that doesnt like them how true that is!
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
I once had a cat which used to cry at my bedroom door if I ever went to lie down without her. The drawback was (If I was actually going to bed) was I'd only wear my shorts and she's get on the "Belt line" and lay down...Not before she'd "Knead" that area and with bareskin, it was a challenge to not be moaning in agony everytime she did it.
- Replied by
- at December 17, 2010, 05:03:49
- last active about 1 month ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played