Why do I lose?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- karen simmons
- last active 5 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi LCB'ers, Freaky Vegas has an awesome news which you'll love! They have just launched an...READ
- Gambling takes patience and alot of luck. Your time is coming. I played a long time before I hit a decent amount to cash out. As gamblers we all do get in a rut and feel like we will never win again, but we keep trying.
You mention never hitting the big pots, don't we all want the BIG one. I am happy anytime I can withdraw anything that puts me above where I started.
- Let me give witness to another strategy. Instead of winning big, I try to win small a bunch of times. I play about 6-8 online casinos and simply cash out whenever I am ahead. (Okay...I will admit, sometimes I have gone for the BIG cash!) So, $10, $25, $40, etc. at six casinos on a revolving basis has turned out to be like having a nice part time job. Plus, it is fun!
- I'm the same as Shelley......I don't always lose, actually I hit for a couple hundred all the time and even had it over a thousand a few times, but never once made a cashout...I always give it all back, which is really silly of me because i'm always wondering if the casino's will actually pay me. I should really try to make a cashout and see if I get paid, before I keep throwing my money away.
- The best advice I can give you is to quit while you are ahead. Also never chase your losses especially when you start losing after you had solid win...Ive seen way too many times ppl lose all money trying to recover their winnings.
Switch the game.. and don't play slots , switch to some other game with lower house edge like blackjack or other table games...
Lets face it, you have little or no chance to hit some big jackpot, THE BIG ONE as Shelli said, so why not quit with $50 or so profits.
Then again, I ain't gambler, and back in a day I was bonus hunter/casino whore, and online casinos were/are just mean to get some extra cash. I wasn't in it for the entertainment or the trill , only for the money( even if it meant only 10 bucks profit I would take it and run like hell)...
- i'll add on to the already great advice posted...
time and money management is your only weapon against the mighty casino
timely wagers when the slots are hitting and paying out...and switching it up to another game if they are not. the only time i stick to one bet..is when i get lazy..and i paid the price for my laziness a few times.
it's how you bet (amount), when you bet and what you bet on that determines whether or not you come out on top...or totally bottom out and go for broke. if u can learn to play adjusting these variables to your advantage you will come out on top. for instance..if a slot after 20 spins doesn't hit anything significant...drop it..and pick something else...i usually start off with the min. bet...and depending on the outcome within those 20 spins...i could jump straight up to the max. bet. and if after 10 spins betting max i hit nothing..i leave the game..sometimes the entire site all together...and come back another time. this is just one of many examples...but hopefully you get my drift.
Good luck to you....remember you do have a weapon that can defeat the casino...just gotta learn how to use it.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played