WITHDRAWAL NIGHTMARE....CLUB PLAYER
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 5 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- 1. I REQUESTED A WITHDRAWAL ON 12/13
12/13/07 requested withdrawal of 3162.00
2. WENT TO WITHDRAWAL PAGE FOR WIRE TRANSFER
Wire Transfer -
Amount: $ Minimum: $500.00
10 Business Days for Withdrawals:
Our withdrawal process takes approx 10 business days from the date that
you request the withdrawal for your withdrawal to be approved and 5 days more to get paid.
3. AT THIS POINT
1. I COULD NO LONGER MAKE DEPOSITS UNLESS I SPOKE WITH SUPPORT
(which sometimes i waited 30-45 minutes to get someone)
2. I COULD NO LONGER REDEEM CHIPS THAT HAD INSURANCE
3. I COULD NO LONGER USE FREE CHIPS
4. I COULD NO LONGER USE MY COMP POINTS
4. DEPOSIT PAGE BECAME VERY CONFUSING,
BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW IF I SHOULD HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON....
TO CONFIRM CANCEL MY WITHDRAWAL
You may manage withdrawals from your account here. You can cancel your pending cashout request anytime.
NOTE: Please keep in mind withdrawal cancellations do not count as a New deposit.
If you wish to REDEPOSIT contact our Live Help or Call our Toll Free# 1-800-406-9557
1/7/2008 - Wire Transfer - ($1,594.00) Submit
5. THIS IS THE LAST POSTINGS IN MY ACCOUNT HISTORY
1/7/2008 5:05:35 PM Wire Transfer Withdrawal Requested ($1,594.00)
1/7/2008 5:05:01 PM Manager Withdrawal Approved! ($68.00)
1/7/2008 5:05:01 PM Manager Withdrawal Requested ($68.00)
1/7/2008 5:04:53 PM Wire Transfer Withdrawal Declined $1,662.00
1/7/2008 5:04:53 PM Wire Transfer Withdrawal Approved! ($1,500.00)
AS U CAN SEE, THEY FINALLY GAVE AN OKAY TO MY 12/13/07 WITHDRAWAL ON 1/7/8
FOR WHATEVER REASON IT IS NOT THE AMOUNT I REQUESTED...THEY DIVIDED IT INTO 2 WITHDRAWALS AND TO TOP IT OFF, THEY DIDN'T DO A BANK TRANSFER AS REQUESTED ....THEY SENT A MONEY GRAM....AND IF U NOTICE THE TOP LINE OF HISTORY THE REMAINDER OF THE WITHDRAWAL IS STILL PENDING MANAGER APROVAL IN ADDITION TO ALL THIS, IT IS COSTING ME AN EXTRA $85.00 PER MONEY GRAM.
I FINALLY RECEIVED THE FIRST PART OF THE WITHDRAWAL ON 1/17/8
THIS IS THE KICKER TO THIS DAY I HAVE YET RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM CLUB PLAYER CONFIRMING MY WITHDRAWAL......AND THEY NEVER SENT ME THE INFO TO PICK UP THE MONEY GRAM........IF I DIDN'T CALL.....I WOULD HAVE NEVER KNOWN IT WAS AT AN AGENT WAITING FOR ME
- Hi nicenez112a, Ok i have been in contact with Club Player and these are the answers I got back:
The $68 deduction was because the bonus was non-cashable
MoneyGram has a limit of $1500 at a time.
A second $1500 MoneyGram is on its way and should arrive in a few days.
Club Player should have contacted you about the MoneyGram, but apparently you contacted them first. And the fees were re-embursed into your player account.
And lastly Club Player apologize for this experience, and ask me to assure you that another MoneyGram has been sent to complete the full payout.
hope this helps.
- I TALKED WITH THEM AGAIN TODAY, I SPOKE WITH DAVE IN ACCOUNTING, HE SAID THAT IT SHOULD HAVE THE MANAGER'S APPROVAL BY WEDNESDAY, I WILL REVIEW MY ACCOUNT AGAIN THEN AND SEE, BUT THIS IS JUST TOTAL UNACCEPTABLE, ALMOST 2 MONTHS FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A TOTAL OF 17 WORKING DAYS
HOPEFULLY I WILL SEE THE REIMBURSEMENT FOR THE MONEYGRAM COSTS, WHEN THEY FINALLY TAKE MY SECOND WITHDRAWAL OUT OF THE CUE, BUT AS OF TODAY I STILL CAN'S USE FREE CHIPS, CHIPS WITH INSURANCE, OR MY COMP POINTS.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
- I am having the same problem with club player casino. I withdrew $890 after winning and blowing $12k plus. after all their bonus deductions and excuses for not being able to read my debit card, I thought it was all straightened out. They even said they would send an additional $100 if I got my card copied and sent to them via email.They were going to send my withdrawal for $415. This all took about a month.On 10/13/08 it was all approved and ready to go. I waited patiently, checked and rechecked my mail, nothing.
I finally contacted them tonight, they put me on hold for five minutes so far, to laugh I guess, they stated that they sent this out weeks ago to a moneygram, never heard of a moneygram but OK, now it has probably been too long and I can not receive my money, how convenient. Seems like in the two months I spent trying to get my first withdrawal, it would have been mentioned. I come on here and find at least one other person this has happened to. At least that makes me feel less like an idiot for trusting CLUB PLAYERS CASINO. By the way that five minutes I was on hold was when I started typing this and I type very very slow. so ten minutes later still no answer. Basically they just stole my money, very very unhappy with CLUB PLAYER CASINO. ANY HELP WITH THIS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
- If they gave you a Moneygram like they did me, you have to have the details to go with it, transaction#, name of sender and then you have to go to a Walmart or Cash Advance place to pick up the cash.....by filling out Moneygrams form with the info on it.......along with your id that matches the name sent to by Moneygram.
- I'm having the same problem as others here.I won on a free chip but only get 400.00 of the win.I cashed out on the march 4th and it has not yet been approved and its day 14. I can't redem a coupon they sent me in email nor can i use my 37.00 comps etc.I don't like the fact its taking this long.I don't think i will ever dep thier again either.I don't think i will ever get it.
- The same thing happened to me a couple of months ago with a withdrawal of 4K. It took over 3 months to get it and not until I notified RTG did they start approving it and I too asked for a transfer but got the Moneygrams. They lost a good customer because I refuse to deposit again with that group..........
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played