Withdrawls with quicktender

    6,602
    views
    20
    replies
    Last post ago over 7 years by slotomatic
    Avatar 17011
    • Started by
      Super Hero
      1541
    • last active 5 months ago
    Headline back 23

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Avatar 17011
        • Started by
          Super Hero
          1541
        • last active 5 months ago
        I think someone posted earlier about this, but I can't seem so find it now......did someone say they use their greendot prepaid card as a withdralw method at quicktender??  If so, do you use the account and routing number they give you for direct deposit as means to recieving money????  Just curious because I have accounts with both and I would much rather have my winnings paid to my prepaid card, rather than plaster my real bank account info over the internet......oh, that's assuming I will EVER win anything, still waiting for that to happen first lol!!
      • No avatar a78
        • Replied by
        • guest
        • offline
        Hey there satan,

        I have had a use my wallet/quicktender account for a few years now and i have a netspend prepaid debit card.

        Even though the prepaid cards have a routing number, quicktender sends funds via "wire transfer" and i have not yet seen a prepaid card that takes wire transfers.

        Tony

      • Avatar 12980
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          806
        • last active 16 days ago
        Tony Trader wrote:

        Hey there satan,

        I have had a use my wallet/quicktender account for a few years now and i have a netspend prepaid debit card.

        iEven though the prepaid cards have a routing number, quicktender sends funds via "wire transfer" and i have not yet seen a prepaid card that takes wire transfers.

        Tony

        have been to casinomeister and here at lcb and have plenty of people talk about how they withdrawal from there qt to wired plastic card...i went to their website and requested one...it is www.wiredplastic.com


      • No avatar a78
        • Replied by
        • guest
        • offline
        Thanks alot for the info on that CURTSONLYLOVE1.

        Maybe there is a way to get the funds to a prepaid card.

        Thx again.

        Tony
      • Avatar 12980
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          806
        • last active 16 days ago
        wired plastic is a prepaid card attached to an account# and bank routing # so u can use it to withdrawal from qt
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2040
        • last active 8 months ago
        I use my MetroPCS Visa with QuickTender, I also have rec'd several wire transfers to that card/account from
        All Slots.  The wire transfers actually only take about 4 days and I just go to any ATM and withdrawl the cash.  ($400 max depending on the branch ATM)
      • Avatar 1850
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1747
        • last active 6 days ago
        Thank you again Shelli. I think you are on to something there. Where can we buy those Metro cards? I guess I can go find it myself, but so much easier to hear it from you!. Satansmuff, I guess that was me that was trying to figure out if QT to GD was possible. I really think that routing # comes with your card is so you can fund your card with your bank every month, not into your card. These other cards Metro and all access sound for real, but I have a feeling they cost more.  If I could just hit  something substantial could use bank. Maybe it's better not to. $1,937. just in overdraft for less than a year is pretty ugly.
      • Avatar 17011
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1541
        • last active 5 months ago
        thanks for all the replys!!!
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2134
        • last active 8 months ago
        satansmuff wrote:

        I think someone posted earlier about this, but I can't seem so find it now......did someone say they use their greendot prepaid card as a withdralw method at quicktender??  If so, do you use the account and routing number they give you for direct deposit as means to recieving money????  Just curious because I have accounts with both and I would much rather have my winnings paid to my prepaid card, rather than plaster my real bank account info over the internet......oh, that's assuming I will EVER win anything, still waiting for that to happen first lol!!


        Hi Satan,
        I do this all the time.
        All you have to do is link your account with Quick tender.
        Do you use one of those cardboard greendot cards, or do you actually have a "card"?
        If you do not have a card, then it is well worth the 5-10. that you initially have to spend to get one.  That is IT.
        You have it registered, then it comes in your name, like a regular visa.
        As long as you use it, it will keep coming every two years so you don't have to buy another one, when it expires.
        This is the only way Quicktender will register the card.  Then once it is linked with them, you can do very fast transactions.
        I love mine.
        You can register credit cards, debit cards, and international cards..easy.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          718
        • last active 5 months ago
        nalgenie wrote:

        Hi Satan,
        I do this all the time.  All you have to do is link your account with Quick tender.  Do you use one  of those cardboard greendot cards, or do you actually have a "card"?
        If you do not have a card, then it is well worth the 5-10. that you initially have to spend to get one.  That is IT.
        You have it registered, then it comes in your name, like a regular visa.
        As long as you use it, it will keep coming every two years so you don't have to buy another one, when it expires.
        This is the only way Quicktender will register the card.  Then once it is linked with them, you can do very fast transactions.
        I love mine.
        You can register credit cards, debit cards, and international cards..easy.


        So, where do us USA folks get one of these cards?  I recently signed up for quicktender to have as a backup for withdrawals/deposits.  Yesterday, I was informed by one of the casinos I just made a wire withdrawal at last week, that my wire was rejected/bounced by my bank because they do not accept international wires!!  Crappola...so, I need to figure out how to get winnings without routing through my regular bank.  Help please!  
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2134
        • last active 8 months ago
        hymacaw wrote:

        nalgenie wrote:

        Hi Satan,
        I do this all the time.  All you have to do is link your account with Quick tender.  Do you use one  of those cardboard greendot cards, or do you actually have a "card"?
        If you do not have a card, then it is well worth the 5-10. that you initially have to spend to get one.  That is IT.
        You have it registered, then it comes in your name, like a regular visa.
        As long as you use it, it will keep coming every two years so you don't have to buy another one, when it expires.
        This is the only way Quicktender will register the card.  Then once it is linked with them, you can do very fast transactions.
        I love mine.
        You can register credit cards, debit cards, and international cards..easy.


        So, where do us USA folks get one of these cards?  I recently signed up for quicktender to have as a backup for withdrawals/deposits.  Yesterday, I was informed by one of the casinos I just made a wire withdrawal at last week, that my wire was rejected/bounced by my bank because they do not accept international wires!!  Crappola...so, I need to figure out how to get winnings without routing through my regular bank.  Help please! 


        your own bank didn't accept them?  is it a regular bank, or credit union?
        this seems rather strange to me.  banks deal with all kinds of transactions.
        i do know that it is a transfer from bank of ireland.

        maybe you have a small town bank?
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          718
        • last active 5 months ago


        your own bank didn't accept them?  is it a regular bank, or credit union?
        this seems rather strange to me.  banks deal with all kinds of transactions.
        i do know that it is a transfer from bank of ireland.

        maybe you have a small town bank?


        This is twice now that this same <reputable> casino bounced a wire transfer to my credit union.  It does strike me as odd because I am sure many other CU members send/receive wire transfers from all over the world (especially Mexico in my area).  Only reason I am not calling them to look into this is I don't want to draw any unnecessary attention to all the debit card transactions on the account! So....I am looking for an alternative method to get funds INTO my hands without having to spend $50 for the express checks that they have sent in the past.  Thought I could look into the cards you are all talking about.

        I didn't realize that with quicktender, the funds would still be coming to my account via an international wire so I doubt it will work even to use them as a different source to route funds in.  Not sure what steps to take to make this easier!
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2134
        • last active 8 months ago
        hymacaw wrote:



        your own bank didn't accept them?  is it a regular bank, or credit union?
        this seems rather strange to me.  banks deal with all kinds of transactions.
        i do know that it is a transfer from bank of ireland.

        maybe you have a small town bank?


        This is twice now that this same <reputable> casino bounced a wire transfer to my credit union.  It does strike me as odd because I am sure many other CU members send/receive wire transfers from all over the world (especially Mexico in my area).  Only reason I am not calling them to look into this is I don't want to draw any unnecessary attention to all the debit card transactions on the account! So....I am looking for an alternative method to get funds INTO my hands without having to spend $50 for the express checks that they have sent in the past.  Thought I could look into the cards you are all talking about.

        I didn't realize that with quicktender, the funds would still be coming to my account via an international wire so I doubt it will work even to use them as a different source to route funds in.  Not sure what steps to take to make this easier!


        well, some banks do charge an international wire fund
        maybe your bank is charging you this charge, and you do not have enough to cover it?  it can be $30-$60 International
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2040
        • last active 8 months ago
        Hey helwin,  You can apply (everyone is approved, lol) for the card on line for free at http://www.metropcs.com/visa/  it takes about a week for the card to arrive. 

        When you get the card, it has direct deposit (routing and acct#) information and the receive code you will need if you want to load the card at MoneyGram locations. 
        I had $400 when I initially went to load my card.  The MoneyGram location charged me $3.95 and Metro deducted their $9.95 right away.

        I had to look at my account, they do charge $9.95 for wire transfers.  But I also noticed that they don't charge ANYTHING for "purchases" which is exactly what I do when gambling on line!  Unless it is a PIN based purchase, then they charge $.95 cents.  WOOO HOOO

        I hope this helps, you can PM me if you have other questions hun!

        GOOD LUCK ALL!!!  GOOD LUCK ALL!!!  GOOD LUCK ALL!!!  GOOD LUCK ALL!!!
      • Avatar 1850
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1747
        • last active 6 days ago
        Thanks Shelli, It almost sounds the same as Greendot, but I'll try it. helwin

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 34
        new members
      • 856
        members online
      • 16598
        guests online
      • 110
        new posts
      • 11420
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Whatisthatnoise zps9339a8ec
        You've made a deposit and gone straight away to one of your favorite games. Sadly, your bankroll has dwindled down to a zero balance.  There is nothing left to do but close the virtual  window on another Jackpot dream...
        Penny for your thoughts...
      • Index
        Jackpot Luck Casino - Exclusive Free Spins New players only - No US! Amount: 25 free spins on “Starburst” How to claim the bonus: Players need to sign up through our LINK and the free spins will be added...
        Jackpot Luck Casino Exclusive Free Spins
      • Avatar 6303
        Hello,  I have waiting 4 weeks for a 600.00 payout i requested and it was declined for unknown reasons.I have had no problems till now and i really need this winnings.My car died and has been fixed but im short...
        Raging bull no pay

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170