Woman Marries Herself!
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 8 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Hiya Guys and Dolls,
- Started by
- at November 09, 2010, 07:31:33
- last active 8 hrs ago
I heard this on the radio today and had to share this story with you......
30-year-old Chen Wei-yih is set to defy Asian perception of single independent women as failures, by marrying herself, on November 6.
The young Taiwanese from Taipei has been dreaming about getting married ever since she was just a little girl. Now that she’s all grown up, she’s ready to put on the traditional white dress and veil and finally tie the knot…with herself. Like many other Asian women, Chen Wei-yih focused most of her attention on her career and hasn’t been able to find a suitable partner. While other girls go as far as stripping in public to find husbands, Chen decided it’s more important to first love herself before she loves others, and asked her own hand in marriage.
The wedding ceremony is set to take place on November 6, when Chen Wei-yih will put on her wedding dress and go out for a gourmet meal with family members and 30 of her closest friends. After the wedding, Chen and her beloved self will leave on a romantic honeymoon to Australia.
Chen-Wei-yih courage to challenge social perception in such an original way has inspired many, and her Facebook wall has been assaulted with messages of encouragement and appreciation, sent mostly by young Asian women like herself.
I guess we all know what she did on her honeymoon!
- I love the story Lips, thats absolutely true about loving yourself, why not marry yourself too, what a smart woman, hell with my imagination i know my honeymoon would have been the best i ever could have!! But to be honest i would get lonely for the company of a man his warm arms, tender kisses and sweet nothings in my ear and the so forth and on.. maybe i'd just rent-a-man when i'm yearning..
- She can love herself all she wants...but why going through all the troubles... in my opinion.
I don't know but it seems to me that she loves the spotlights more than loving herself.
Because to me, a marriage is to put two strangers bounding as one...
But then again...it all depends on how we look at it.
- Replied by
- at November 10, 2010, 03:24:28
- last active 17 days ago
So if she wants to marry a man at some point, will she have to get a divorce from herself?
Yeah really.....& if she does divorce herself does she have to explain why? Like by saying to herself, "I still love u, I am just not IN LOVE with you anymore" or perhaps she could use this old classic excuse, "it's not(instead of you)me, it's me"
- I think it's kind of ... cool.. hmph.. i think we should love ourselves, you know i have always said, "if i could marry music i would" and i darn sure would to, music can do wonders lol...
Taaa.. an imagination is useful when you are alone, but also the adult nautical stores are available, i think reversable strap-ons are cheap now a days, theres man dolls with realistic acting genitals.. bahahaha lmaooo.. (i'm making myself laugh here with visuals) and they got those new sensational gels out.. if all fails her..
- LMAO LMAO Brad... shhhhhh... i thought maybe she might wanted to go adult naughty scuba diving or.. be a little naughty sailorish... get freaky with anchors and ropes.. aaah hell with it...
i think i put naughty and magical together.. what WAS i thinking...
yes novelty.. nautical is a term used for ships being navigated, sailors, umm... the sea or marine items.. things related to sailing or sea..
oh lawd what a mistake...
"Viv is too intoxicated to post" so smack me with it :'(
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played