Would you want to live to be 100?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 3 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Props to Betat Casino for coming up with this promotion...READ
- Can you imagine yourself as a really, really old person? I'm talking really old, like 100 years or beyond?
Would you want to live that long? Outliving even your children? Outliving all your siblings? Losing those we love is a hard thing to deal with.
( I have an Aunt, who is 94, and she has outlived 12 siblings,)
Does it boil down to the quality of life. Or is it something else?
Alas, getting older is still a basic fact of the life cycle, and the human mortality rate still remains at 100 percent.
What are your thoughts about living to see 100 and beyond?
- I wouldn't like to live till that age! I can say even more I'm against!!! First of all because of body changes! Very very old people look so awful, tired of life...Secondly, they've got serious health problems...so I think a life like that is so painful and grievous!!! I understand that with age life changes and each age has its own charm, but 100 - too much! What can u do being 100 year old???
- Pam.....hmmm..... YOU TRICKY, TRICKY LITTLE DEVIL YOU!!!! That has got to be the UNTIMATE trick question!!!! Let's see here.....no, I would not want to live to be over 100, I would be old, my looks would be gone and I'd more than likely be alone and probably helpless ....[I don't want to get old period lol].........BUT I don't want to die!?
IS VAMPIRISM AN OPTION???
- No Way...Even if my body & mind were still in tact @ 100yrs old, I definaltely wouldn not want 2 live that long, let alone 4EVER. Like in that movie Death Becomes Her.....Even that character that is played by Bruce Willis finally realizes that being immortal would be more like a curse than a blessing.
- Funny, I just met an old lady yesterday who was 74....she said she was going to TN. next week to visit her brothers and FATHER......I thought I heard her wrong, but she did indeed say her father who turned 98 this year.....so maybe if you live to be 100 you won't outlive all your family....those people are the proof!!!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played