$50 Dollars for registering: Don Carbone
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Ok folks, here is another one.
Don Carbone sportsbook and casino offers a free $50 sign up bonus, playable only on their slots. Their slots are somewhat unique, and yes the lowest max bet I could find was 1.00 but they are still alot of fun.
"In reference to the New Accounts $50 No Deposit Bonus the Following Terms & Conditions apply:
Our Validations team will load the $50 no deposit bonus into your account within 24 hours from the time of registration.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There is a 25 time rollover
requirement on sports and casino. Maximum cashout is $250. Payouts cannot be requested within the first 30 days.
Payouts will be issued to the name the account was opened with no exceptions. One account per household.
One account per IP address. DCSC rules apply to all other winnings and are at Management's discretion."
My 50 was in my account about 4 hours later.
*******You can play these slots for free while you wait, to get a feel for them*****
- no deb, the 50 is auto credited to your account, sometime within 24 hours of registering.
This is a sister site to Bet2Win but the welcome bonus is 10x the $5 they give there.
- I'm not sure what is going on but I tried to register but Georgia in the US is not listed in the states. It's kinda strange, I have not run into that with any of the other casinos I have registered with . Oh well, thanks anyway Jim, I guess the state of Georgia must not be allowed.
- I am not sure either Deb, Georgia is rarely on the list of restricted states. I sometimes have probles myself as I live in Indiana on the Kentucky border. Anything using Vegas Tech software Prevents me from even viewing the website telling me "We're sorry but do not accept players from Kentucky... Cant even explain I am across the river.
My suggestion is to call the number on their main page during regular work hours. They are based out of NYC so run on eastern standard time and will probably be closed Monday for the holiday.
- Replied by
- at May 24, 2009, 05:31:55
I live in Cleveland Ohio and i get the same thing when i go to Vegas Tech casinos it says "i am sorry but residents in Ken. can not play blah blah blah" what the heck is with that. Glad to know i am not the only one getting that crap.
- AnythinGoes2 wrote:
Oh you didn't hear, Georgia pulled out of the Union, someone should have told you guys down there now.
No one told me I guess that explains it. I'm actually closer to Florida maybe thats the problem.
- This is the message i got this morning after I registered on Don Cardone last night
"If you have any questions regarding the suspension of your account, please contact customer service."
"Wagering has been suspended. Please contact us for more information"
- Uhm, contact them and find out? is it possible you have inadvertently opened a second account with them? I know they have a poker room, a sports betting parlor and the casino. just off the top of my head, typically you get account suspensions when you have multiple accounts, or they think you do.
- Jimbeaux.. really liked Don Carbone, games are unique thanks for that post
and hello.. i'm new as you can tell lol, but i've been going through the site doing a very good job here, codes work and i never have any problems
Imagin.ation aka Vivian
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played