10.00 NDB X 5
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I redeemed the one at Real Vegas Online and won $500 in one spin - I think it was coyote cash. I know what happens on these RTG casinos so I've been trying to get the balance down to about 90 bucks so I can play it without the worry of them locking my account. Here is a screenshot of me "trying" to lose money!Rated:
- / 5
- I saw your screenshot and just laughed for about 5 minutes!!!!! When you want to win you can't and when you are trying to lose you can't! HA HA HA!!!!! Have you been locked out yet??? Don't you wish you could cash all of that out? That is why I have stopped playing with free chips. I never deposit a whole lot at a time so I hardly ever use the bonus deposits either because of the wagering requirements. It is just too hard to win. I deposited $50 at Platinum Play yesterday and played for hours and hours! I got my balance up to $298 at one point, started to lose and my balance was down to $125. I cashed that out, was bored today so I redeposited $25, played for awhile and got my balance up to $400, cashed out $300 and left $100 in my account to play with. Not much but I am happy! Good luck to you losing that money. If you are getting the comp points for that it should be quite alot! Keep on winning!!!!!blueday wrote:
I redeemed the one at Real Vegas Online and won $500 in one spin - I think it was coyote cash. I know what happens on these RTG casinos so I've been trying to get the balance down to about 90 bucks so I can play it without the worry of them locking my account. Here is a screenshot of me "trying" to lose money!
- Do you think that they will give you those comp points or find some excuse for not giving them to you? Some places say that comp points from free chips are not valid. Makes no sense to me!blueday wrote:
Yeah - dont you just hate it when you know you cant withdraw it.
I tried for ages to get it down and then I won another 2000 bucks. So I found the most awful slot and spent ......wait for it.....$500 per spin. omg - it didnt take long then. No they didnt lock me out. Over 1000 comp points heh heh.
- I doubt very much if they will let me have them so Im not even going to bother to ask. You're right about them saying they aren't valid because you got them ona free chip but if you only have $10 - $12 worth they usually let you have them.
Im not too worried though - had loads of free dough on these casinos to make up for it.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...