3D casino no deposit
Readers of this topic also read:
- i tried to warn them, but they say there isn't a virus out and end.
email@example.com: Virus in download
You are now speaking with karen of Support.
firstname.lastname@example.org: Hi Karen;-) i wish you a happy new year!!!
karen: hello thank you and same to you
email@example.com: i tried to download your casino from this website: http://www.3dice.com/index.php
karen: its a false positive..i'm not sure why but sometimes it happens
firstname.lastname@example.org: and then i did install it, but if i tried to open it i got a warning from my antvirus programm
karen: i promise we do not have a virus lol
email@example.com: theres a virus inside your download
karen: turn off antivirus and dl agaiin
karen: honestly there isnt
firstname.lastname@example.org: sure you have!!!
karen: i promise
email@example.com: the virus is called
firstname.lastname@example.org: and i'm 1000% sure thet there is a virus!!!
karen: im happy toopen a ticket to our tech team for you but there isnt a virus
karen: This is a false positive that your antivirus reports on the 3Dice installer file.
Scanners such as Avast, Norton, AVG and Eset antivirus in their latest incarnations all declare the installer file clean. (and they all detect the Delphi.gen dropper). With the large amount of antivirus software out there it is unfortunately impossible for any developer to check for all potential false positives. We do our tests with the most commonly used scanners and even tho it is easy for us to guarantee that the 3Dice software is virus free - it is quite another story to be able to guarantee that no scanner software out there will show false positives.
Since the false positive is only on the installer file - you can easily disable the scanner during install, then once you've installed delete the installer file (3Dice_mini_install_xxxx.exe) and scan your system again.
email@example.com: because my antivir prog is safe
firstname.lastname@example.org: i use antivir
email@example.com: and it makes many warning everytime
karen: its a false positive reading
karen: we are a serious business we would not send a virus in our downloads
firstname.lastname@example.org: now i'm sure about it. i will do warning in gambling forums if you don't want to see that there is a virus
email@example.com: i know that the virus isn't from your casino directly
firstname.lastname@example.org: but there are many hackrs outside
email@example.com: and i f you take care on your gamblers you have to look into it
karen: we would not send a virus thru our download or our website ever
firstname.lastname@example.org: but there is one!!!
karen: if you feel its not safe it is of course your choice to not install the casino
email@example.com: yes i will do it. i thoughtyou will have more interess if a gambler do warning you and i think it would be really serious if take this info and try ti figure out what happens
karen: ty for the information however it is a false positive..have a happy new year
firstname.lastname@example.org: but if you don't ready to see if there is really a virus i don't feel safe here
email@example.com: and i will post it in forums
karen: have a good night:)
karen: bye for now
- Im sorry that that happened to you js but ive been playing there since they opened over a year and a half ago and ive downloaded uninstalled and re-downloaded many times not because there was a problem but because i noticed if i do that my games play differently sometimes better but i can honestly say that my computer has never acted up from me downloading their software. i dont mean to contradict you but is it possible that there was a previous virus on your comp? i just got rid of one 3 weeks ago i had to buy a new motherboard just from going to a stupid porn site porno.com NO ONE GO THERE please lol i hope this post doesnt get deleted cuz of me listing a bad website i just wanted people to know that its a very good casino and that other site is a very bad site lol
- there is a whole thread over at casinomeister that explains what false positives are, and that they are not uncommon. i have played here almost 24/7 for a year now and guess what my computer is just fine..... and as for everyone of my friends that play there well their computers are all fine too....
- False positive when compiling with InnoSetupJust FYI: The latest update introduced the following false positive: Running the InnoSetup compiler ( http://www.innosetup.org), v5.2.3, when generating a setup.exe, this compiler writes a temporary PE-loader fragment to the disk (it uses REMobjects pascal - quite similar to Delpi). AvGuard reports this temporary file as "Dropper DR/DELHI GEN ". The current VDF version here is: 7.01.02.05 The various AntiVir module versions (aeset.dat): <ENGINESET> VERSION=22.214.171.124 PRODUCTVERSION=126.96.36.199 API=1.0...
THERES NO VIRUS
- i thank you all, that you did made fell safer with it. i tried to uninstall it and did reinstall. but i can only log in if i do the antivir close. if its open it want me let in and if i have antivir active it comes every second a message up which warn me . i didn't have this problem at another casino, never!!! i think it is very strange if i only can play this casino without my antivir prog.
I'm not a programmer and i do not understand a lot from Computers but i thought if my antivir send me a message about a virus i have to be careful and take it serious.
i did do play there and i hope your all right and i got not a virus:-)
I wish you a happy new Year from Switzerland, i hope it brings a lot of luck to us all:-)
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played