I received an email from grandjackpots casino with a 300% match and 5$ free chip. Just wanted to pass it along as mine was in my spam folder
Please contact our Customer Support:+44(0)20 71932557. This promotion is only valid for members who have received this email and only for new players. The 300% B is up to a 1000USD. Promotions are subject to change.75 X wagering. All Deposits of 249 USD and less have a max withdrawal of 10X for that specific play session. All management decisions are final. The T&C are subject to the general T&C as they appear on the website at www.grandjackpots.com
Grand Jackpots Casino No Deposit
Readers of this topic also read:
- Started by
- at December 29, 2011, 23:14:32
- last active 27 days ago
- i got it too, the wager is 75X so £375 for me,
i have met the wager now and my balance is at £214 and support are just not answering me what so ever, i have been waiting for a reply now for 20 mins and they just not replying, i was told earlier when they did talk to me that the max withdraw for this £5 was £150, and the only method is wire transfer again....
i will update this thread when support finally answer me
also, i noticed they have copied some of the slots from microgaming and just renamed them and used the same noises, how is this allowed, isnt this copyrighted sounds and so on, very odd and makes me very cautious too
- omg omg, WARNING WARNING!!!!!!
becareful dont deposit in this casino, they have a max cashout on all deposits of just 10X, but on a free chip its different just always 150 max cashout, how can a casino be allowed to do this, also im in the same situation with my ID in this casino, they dont think they can take my expired provissional seeming it is all i have,
im just getting alarm bells ringing in this casino
so basically if you deposit the min deposit in this casino of £25 then u can only withdraw a max £250, so if you win the £50,000 jackpot, u can only withdraw £250 omg, this is crazy, how can this be allowed, please everyone, stay away from this casino, its a scam sorry i really think it is a scam, amd the fact they have coppied games from microgaming too is just making alarm bells ring, they have copys of avalon = camelot, hell boy = hell girl and a few others very odd, are they allowed to do this???
ok support just confirmed something even more shocking OMG OMG, so yes if u win a jackpot the balance stays on your account, but you can only withdraw £250 every 7 days, lol
i have never heard something ever like this in my life in a casino, i know some others have a set max withdraw, but never has it been soo low, its usually like £4000 a week or something, never have i seen one sooo low as this....
- Replied by
- at December 30, 2011, 08:47:01
- last active 6 hrs ago
- Replied by
- at December 30, 2011, 09:29:25
- last active 27 days ago
Hi! I receive the email too yesterday, i try to contact them with the chat but they never reply me so i try today and they reply in 5 mins!
They credited my account with 15€ free!
I ask the terms and just reply :
" on the bonus chip max cashout is 150 with a small deposit, 75x
Operator: but on deposit s it s very low. "
Ps : Loose it in 3 or 4 mins!
- I would stay away from this outfit. How they dare to blatantly copy and use the sounds and slot artwork from Microgaming is beyond me. Why even waste your time playing? Just warning you guys, do you really trust your personal information in the hands of thieves that stole artwork from the biggest casino provider?
- LOL i just popped up to 1,2k € , then had a massive downswing at blackjack single deck... i now think the software is rigged, I have 150€ left on my account, what should i do, deposit and start waiting for my withdraw? wreck my nerves with this or what? they will obviously take the 50€ from the 150€ away for the wire anyway... SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played