Awesome NDB from Jackpot group...check your mail!

Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
Headline back 23
    4,193
    views
    8
    replies
    Last post ago about 5 years by kattboots
    Index
    • Started by
      Hero Member
      718
    • last active 4 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Index
        • Started by
          Hero Member
          718
        • last active 4 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        • Index
        I am happy happy happy today as I received two envelopes in the mail containing ....$250 no deposit bonus from Jackpot Capital AND $250 from Grande Vegas...AWESOME!  If you folks play there regularly you too should be receiving a nice little Christmas bonus!  Also get a 100% match deposit bonus...so check your mailbox!  The WR are a bear to get through unfortunately ($15,000) but all it takes is a little luck...and maybe a random jackpot and you can cashout up to $1250    Good Luck!!
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3022
        • last active 2 days ago
        Havent recived anything even though those 2 casinos are only RTG's i play, and i play A LOT Gonna go ask live chat could i get them..
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3022
        • last active 2 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        Live chat told me they sent it.. The problem seems to be that i moved like 3month ago and they sent the snail mail in my old addres. I miss my old apartment lol Anyways they told me that they can redeem it once the code is "updated" just have to ask it via live chat = ) I never would have know about this mail without this forum! THANK YOU Hymacaw for sharing!!
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3022
        • last active 2 days ago
        Hmm i actually got the snail mails wuuhuu 250nd from grandevegas and 50nd from jackpot capital didnt manage to cashout but had fun..
        Rated:
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          445
        • last active 3 months ago
        I haven't gotten anything from Jackpot Capital yet. I hope they will send me something!! They made me a silver VIP about 2 weeks ago.
        Rated:
      • 9s1jj83
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2806
        • last active 14 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        ethereal wrote:

        I haven't gotten anything from Jackpot Capital yet. I hope they will send me something!! They made me a silver VIP about 2 weeks ago.


        I hope you do too! Watch your emails too... I just got one that way a couple of days ago! Have you been checking for gifts under their tree every day also?

        katt
        Rated:
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          445
        • last active 3 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • 9s1jj83
        kattboots wrote:

        ethereal wrote:

        I haven't gotten anything from Jackpot Capital yet. I hope they will send me something!! They made me a silver VIP about 2 weeks ago.


        I hope you do too! Watch your emails too... I just got one that way a couple of days ago! Have you been checking for gifts under their tree every day also?

        katt



        omg! I didn't know about this promotion until you mentioned it, I won $20, thankyou so much!!
        Rated:
      • 9s1jj83
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2806
        • last active 14 days ago
        ethereal wrote:

        kattboots wrote:

        ethereal wrote:

        I haven't gotten anything from Jackpot Capital yet. I hope they will send me something!! They made me a silver VIP about 2 weeks ago.


        I hope you do too! Watch your emails too... I just got one that way a couple of days ago! Have you been checking for gifts under their tree every day also?

        katt



        omg! I didn't know about this promotion until you mentioned it, I won $20, thankyou so much!!



        So glad I told you! I made playthrough and cashed out on my $20! Good Luck!!!

        katt
        Rated:

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 27
        new members
      • 731
        members online
      • 20165
        guests online
      • 164
        new posts
      • 9512
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Index
        A lot of members have said they are not keen on some of the casinos available in the Shop. Many of you requested Intertops, which has been added in the last week however, I would love to hear about your favourite...
        Which Casinos would you like to see in the LCB Shop?
      • Index
        Introducing the newest member of the bgo casino family, PowerSpins.com, where you get free spins every day.Log in at powerspins.com now using your bgo username and password where 50 free spins are waiting for you - no...
        Power Spins Casino No Deposit
      • Index
        Dear LCBers, Everum casino is giving away free spins every time a new slot has been released to the fastest players who post their casino usernames here on this thread. Please note: US players are not allowed to...
        Exclusive Express Promos at Everum Casino

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit