Christmas presents in snail mail
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active 5 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- helwin wrote:
I received 2 Xmas prresents in my regular mail from Lucky Club Casino with a personal code for $10 bonus, and 1 from Grande Vegas Casino, a personal code for $10 bonus for Xmas. I haven't ever deposited at either yet, and they were good to me for birthday back in June too.
Ditto... hopefully we'll see some from Jackpot Capitol and Slotastic
- Replied by
- at December 09, 2010, 13:46:03
- last active 3 months ago
Merry Xmas from me as well. Bonusround- It's good to know they payout fast, for future use.
Within 48 hour baby. I think I have decided to only play at places that can pay fast for now on. When I have to wait 6-10 days I reverse my money and lose it all.
Hi ya, Ofilia...
- Replied by
- at December 09, 2010, 18:55:09
- last active about 1 month ago
No, it's never a dumb question...I asked the same question when I heard for the first time.:)
"Snail mail" is a term used to refer to mail that is sent in the traditional way through the postal service rather than by email, fax, or other electronic means of communication. It is called "snail mail" because it can be very slow, as is a snail. Snail mail generally takes 2 or 3 days to go from origin to destination, if not many more, whereas email can be sent instantly.
Merry Christmas to GVC, Lucky Club and everyone from me tooooooo!
Thanks for the chips!!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...