Free $25 from failing US regulated casino (no play)
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active about 2 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- NJ regulated casino Ultimate Casino is closing its doors soon. You can use this opportunity to get a $25 by signing up and then withdrawing.
How does it work?
- Ultimate Casino awards 25 "U-Dollars" for every new, verified signup as a promotion. For whatever reason, the promotion is still going even though they are closing.
- Ordinarily you can only use U-Dollars to wager with, and you can only wager if you are in New Jersey.
- Even though you can't use it, Ultimate Casino's system will give you the 25 promotional dollars without you being in New Jersey. Ordinarily, it would expire after being unused for a certain period of time.
- Because they are closing their doors, all promotional currency will be exchanged for equivalent USD on request.
- After it's exchanged, request a cashout, and they will mail you $25.
- The site is regulated by Nevada & New Jersey and will still be in business in Nevada, so it's unlikely they will be unable to not pay.
This means anyone, whether they are in NJ or not, can claim the free $25. It's a little bit more of a pain if you are not in the US since you can't automatically pass the age restriction.
You will have to sign up and give your SSN (to prove you are over 21) along with verifying a mobile phone and email address.
games.ucasino.com/portal/win32/player/registration/ or games.ucasino.com/portal and choosing Sign In & then Register.
- Use your real SSN and real address. Their system will use this to verify you are over 21.
- Use your real mobile phone. You will have to respond to a text they send you with "YES".
- You'll also have to click the link they send you in an email.
After your account is reads Age/ID, Email, and Mobile Phone verified (you don't need New Jersey Location Verification), you will get 25 U Dollars in your account within about 15 minutes. U Casino is ceasing play midnight Sunday. After tomorow, email or chat into support and request your U Dollars be converted to USD and cash it out.
Not everyone will get ID verified automatically on signup, including no one outside the US. Those people can still try to get the free $25, but they'll have to manually send proof of ID to customer support and hope it's approved (they may not do this since it's the last day in business).
- I tried and this is the response I got in an email:
Welcome to Ultimate Gaming Barbara!
We're sorry, but Ultimate Gaming will be ceasing operations on Sept 21 at 11:59pm. We are no longer accepting Deposits. Please visit Ucasino.com or Ultimatepoker.com for more details.
If you have any questions regarding this issue or feel you have received this message in error, please don't hesitate to contact us either by replying to this e-mail or visiting our Player Care Center.
Thanks for playing with us!
- Ultimate Gaming Player Care
- i got through the registration process. but then when final screen came up that said you will receive sms text soon and reply yes, it did not work. but then i checked my email and had an email saying going out of business september 21 try other website. About ten min. later i did get the text. so i am not sure where i am right now with getting the 25 dollars. will report back when i find out.
- ok update. when i logged in a box popped up saying need to download to verify location and the box would not disappear. I then downloaded and a green check mark showed up in the verify location area. when i went back to account status, it said sms not verified even though i replied yes twice. Also i got a pop up message upon logging in to online site that said you will receive sms shortly with a pin code. i had to make sure i entered the sms code into box. after entering code in the box I check account status and it said that i still had not verified phone and I did not verify pin code that was sent to me. after all that, i was given a you dont live in new jeresey and registering an account is basically breaking the ruls.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...