NJ regulated casino Ultimate Casino is closing its doors soon. You can use this opportunity to get a $25 by signing up and then withdrawing.
How does it work?
- Ultimate Casino awards 25 "U-Dollars" for every new, verified signup as a promotion. For whatever reason, the promotion is still going even though they are closing.
- Ordinarily you can only use U-Dollars to wager with, and you can only wager if you are in New Jersey.
- Even though you can't use it, Ultimate Casino's system will give you the 25 promotional dollars without you being in New Jersey. Ordinarily, it would expire after being unused for a certain period of time.
- Because they are closing their doors, all promotional currency will be exchanged for equivalent USD on request.
- After it's exchanged, request a cashout, and they will mail you $25.
- The site is regulated by Nevada & New Jersey and will still be in business in Nevada, so it's unlikely they will be unable to not pay.
This means anyone, whether they are in NJ or not, can claim the free $25. It's a little bit more of a pain if you are not in the US since you can't automatically pass the age restriction.
You will have to sign up and give your SSN (to prove you are over 21) along with verifying a mobile phone and email address.
games.ucasino.com/portal/win32/player/registration/ or games.ucasino.com/portal and choosing Sign In & then Register.
- Use your real SSN and real address. Their system will use this to verify you are over 21.
- Use your real mobile phone. You will have to respond to a text they send you with "YES".
- You'll also have to click the link they send you in an email.
After your account is reads Age/ID, Email, and Mobile Phone verified (you don't need New Jersey Location Verification), you will get 25 U Dollars in your account within about 15 minutes. U Casino is ceasing play midnight Sunday. After tomorow, email or chat into support and request your U Dollars be converted to USD and cash it out.
Not everyone will get ID verified automatically on signup, including no one outside the US. Those people can still try to get the free $25, but they'll have to manually send proof of ID to customer support and hope it's approved (they may not do this since it's the last day in business).
Free $25 from failing US regulated casino (no play)
Readers of this topic also read:
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Join today and start earning rewards
You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.