Free Chip City.com
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active over 6 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Welcome katdat, i'm sure your intentions are good.. we love the codes
The info i see, looks like an affiliant/and/or said other link, and those cannot be used here, its like using latestcasinobonuses.com to promote another of the same.. understand?
We have our exclusives, but only codes should be posted, not links of any kind other then latestcasinobonuses.com promoted links
- Thanks for explaining for me! I am sorry...I am just clueless...lol...my caller ID showed an 800 # that I could not verify so I figured someone here would know something about it.
I have enjoyed this site for quite some time now but just took my codes and ran without giving anything back.
I felt like a thief in the night when I started realizing just how much time and work maintaining this site involves. Consequently, I am attempting to do my part. Any help you all have in directing me to correctly participate is appreciated.
Thank you one and all!
- luvkittynumber1 wrote:
It doesn't even matter what number you put in. I even tried putting in a few letters but it allows numbers only and all take you to the same page. I'm CALLING SHENANIGANS ON THIS POST!!!
- Directions are simple... three or four pretty ladies singing My praise, Patron Margaritas serve on the rocks with Sea Salt, brought to My chair of course and lots of people posting codes so I dont have to look for them...
Seriously though, nothing you posted was a problem. The call you got was probably from a casino affiliate. LCB also is an affiiate of many of these casinos as well, it is how They get such great Exclusives and are able to do things like the Ipod giveaway every month.
The main problem with another affiliates codes is we do not have any way of verifying they are "safe". Safe as in not leading to a Phishing site, have any malware or trackers etc.. By being ale to control the content we can keep be assured that our members end up getting to where they are going without hassles
How do you tell if the link you want to post is an affiliate code? Typically an affiliate code will either be the casino website url with a /### following it, or as in our case the affiliates own website with a unique URL/### to redirect to the appropriate casino. If you want to play safe, when posting a casino link look Here first.
This is the link to the All Online Casinos list on the left hand side of this page.
If you dont find your casino here, google the casino in question aand go directly to their homepage and copy that link. As a final... I check all links posted and if I find ones that are questionable, I will replace it with the right one.
So welcome to The Board Katdat...
- Sorry you were banned but I was not promoting other sites. I did not say the code was good either. I was simply looking for info as I trust this site.
I am glad others were able to use the code also. I was mortified when someone said it was a bad code. My first post a fraud?! People are pretty harsh on bad codes.
Finally, I have a question about posts, I clicked on the post today for catseye and I see codes for other casinos? Are these also listed under the correct casino?
- Hi Katdat,
Yes in most cases where you see a code posted in another casino thread you will probably find it as well in the Casino thread in question. This week was kind of hectic as we had two sets of codes that worked at multiple casino's. Too compound it one of the codes had to be altered" just a bit to make it work at each of the casinos so you will find it cross posted through out many of this weeks threads.
As for posting a "bad" code.
In many cases I try each code before I post it so I know that it works... for me.
If it works for you as well... High five... if it doesnt... maybe the next one will...
I dont mind the feed back that occurs for a code that doesn't seem to work for some. In fact by trying to figure why it works for some and not others our understanding of how chips are used and offered becomes clearer and we all become a bit more savvy.
I do require a semblance of civility, so I doubt you will find many flame threads occurring here.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...