FruityCasa No Deposit

    2,123
    views
    14
    replies
    Last post ago 20 days by mamt35
    No avatar normal
    • Started by
      Full Member
      170
    • last active 8 months ago
    Headline back 23

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal
        • Started by
          Full Member
          170
        • last active 8 months ago
        FruityCasa

        Get up to €5 Free No Deposit bonus on NetEnt games when you make sign up as a new player and make your first deposit. FruityCasa is the perfect place to enjoy this no deposit bonus and to try their new free games, free chips and as well deposit bonuses.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          611
        • last active 8 months ago
        Thanks Gabi. I've just tried to create account here and it shows message:
        Sorry you are blocked from registering! Please contact support if you believe you have received this error incorrectly.

        So I talked with chat support and they told me that Macedonian players are not accepted, despite that Macedonia is not restricted country in ther T & C 
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          170
        • last active 8 months ago
        seculla wrote:

        Thanks Gabi. I've just tried to create account here and it shows message:
        Sorry you are blocked from registering! Please contact support if you believe you have received this error incorrectly.

        So I talked with chat support and they told me that Macedonian players are not accepted, despite that Macedonia is not restricted country in ther T & C 


        I'm sorry, I know that is not restricted countries. All I know is that Hungarians receive the bonus.
      • Anchi
        • Replied by
          admin
          4180
        • online
        Gabi18 wrote:

        FruityCasa

        Get up to €5 Free No Deposit bonus on NetEnt games when you make sign up as a new player and make your first deposit.



        I think this isn't a no deposit bonus.
      • Anchi
        • Replied by
          admin
          4180
        • online
        FruityCasa T&C

        9. No Deposit Bonus

        Please be aware that any play using No Deposit Sign Up Bonuses will not unlock bonus funds and all winnings will return directly to your bonus account;these funds are not available for withdrawal. Once you make your first deposit, your No Deposit Sign Up Bonus and any winnings accrued through play with this bonus will be subject to standard play-through requirements.
        Rated:
        4.5
        / 5
        liked it
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          170
        • last active 8 months ago
        Anchi wrote:

        FruityCasa T&C

        9. No Deposit Bonus

        Please be aware that any play using No Deposit Sign Up Bonuses will not unlock bonus funds and all winnings will return directly to your bonus account;these funds are not available for withdrawal. Once you make your first deposit, your No Deposit Sign Up Bonus and any winnings accrued through play with this bonus will be subject to standard play-through requirements.


        I got the bonus. Registered from this link. <link removed>
      • Anchi
        • Replied by
          admin
          4180
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        • Tatzoo1
        Their home page shows it's €5 so yes, you have received a bonus but that doesn't mean it's a no deposit one. You will have to make a deposit as it is clearly stated in their T&Cs. My advise is to always read T&Cs and read them carefully.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          170
        • last active 8 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Anchi
        Anchi wrote:

        Their home page shows it's €5 so yes, you have received a bonus but that doesn't mean it's a no deposit one. You will have to make a deposit as it is clearly stated in their T&Cs. My advise is to always read T&Cs and read them carefully.


        you are right in this, I did not read T & Cs other times I'll be more careful, I learned this
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          242
        • last active 3 months ago
        No italian players amp;
      • Tatzoo1
        • Replied by
        • Jr. Member92
        • last active 23 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Anchi

        Hello dear LCB community* Check your accounts for 5 euro ND bonus if you are the registered  member  @ FruityCasa Casino! They decided to celebrate St.Patrick's Day and one lucky player will fly to Dublin .

        In order to ENTER this RACE you MUST WAGER 20 euro in order to GAIN 1point in  'Luck of the Irish Fortune' video slot and keep an eye on the leaderboard. 

        New players can sign-up here : FruityCasa Casino Good Luck darlings **  

        This promo runs between Wednesday the 1st March at 01:00 CET and Thursday the 9th march at 00:059 CET.

        P.S. Check out T&C's for this promotion which you can find at their promotion page.

        Rated:
        5.0
        / 5
        awesome!
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          749
        • last active 9 hrs ago

        check accounts for fruity casa - amsterdams -  21  & jackpot luck free £5....i got emails for all 4 but some didnt get emails ...can only be used on luck o the irish fortune slot 30x playthrough ..i got nothing on any of them very poor return must be high varience slot but wins big seemingly for the best combos.

      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          572
        • last active 13 hrs ago

        Got the 5 euro too ... but you need to deposit on order for the wagering to begin ... :(

      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          673
        • online

        Nobody said its gonna be easy lol.. lets say  "half no deposit free chip" 

      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          301
        • last active 42 min ago

        Is annoying :/ You dont get points either for the irish promo (i hadnt realised this and was doing well) That slot is better played on high roller stake, i played 2 or 3 20p spins on normal mode then did the £4 on the special spin, struck lucky won about £16 on that spin, and won more keeping on that high stake. Got up to £150

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 24
        new members
      • 709
        members online
      • 17884
        guests online
      • 98
        new posts
      • 3737
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170