Keep what you win w/No Deposit Bonus $$
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active about 5 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Hi,This is the first time I have ever posted a comment anywhere.
I am a little nervous.I won 3,325.90 on a free cash no deposit
required bonus. When I went to collect my winnings the site stated
I only won 150.00 USD.My question is:
Can you list the Casinos who do not place a cap on the amount
one can win?Those Casinos that do not place a cap on the amount
of money that can be won in a no deposit free cash scenario will see
an increase of 46-70% of gaming etraffic show up on their site. The
Casino or Poker Room that does this modiification to their No Deposit
Free Cash or Spins Bonuses FIRST WILL RAKE A RETURN.
Compassion and Generosity always is profitable, ask the free drink
coupon guys in front of the Bricks and Mortar Casinos on Fremont Street.
- Let me just say that casinos are a thorn in my side. they say that you can play , and they take credit cards, or 900#. Then after you down load go threww all the signing up,,then you find out 1 of three things.#1 NO US PLAYERS. #2 NOT YOUR TYPE CREDIT CARD. # NO 900#. I went threww the trouble of getting a moneygram account, and as soon as they found out that it was for the casino, they stopped the transfer and now i have to wait 7 to 10 days to get my money back. :'( :'(
- It does not matter what mehtod you use, you will never be able to cash out. They always manage to come up with something (excuse) to not pay out. Just play and have fun is all I can say. I only deposit at two casinos and they even try not to pay out, much less give free codes away. Does not seem fair for people who deposit on a regular basis to not get to use more than one free code at a time. I am getting very frustrated. Now here it is the end of the month and people cannot play with a code because there arent any unless you make a deposit first......I even sent in all my required documentation (twice) and still cant get accounts credited with the advertised free $100 chip.
- That is totally untrue. I cashout at casino's all the time (when I can get the willpower). The last time I cashed a large one was from a free bonus..
Wild Jack Casino sends me free credits for depositing. The last time they sent me
a free 100 bonus, I cashed out $6000. , AND they sent me presents too.
They sent me a huge old-fashioned glass gumball machine (of course with their name on it), some pewter key chains, and drinking glasses. Not bad for an online casino.
This was especially great since I won with their money!
You guys just need to play more Microgaming...that's where I make all my money.
They always pay-out for me.
and yes they did ...January took about 3 weeks for the check to come, then beginning of February they sent me the Gumball machine.
And it wasn't a chip, they don't give chips. They sent me a $100 personal bonus credit check to play.
They actually had a maximum of $5000 cash out at one time, so they were talking over whether or not to give me the $6000, but that was for a day or two, then they said ok, it was only a little over, so they let me have it, and the congratulated me,
and didn't give me any hard time at all. I love Microgaming.
- I've always been very happy with microgaming also. Casino Grand bay usually pays out within 3 or 4 days right into my bank account. Then never give me any grief.
I will usually play there on a weekend end and they will match what you deposit from
Friday thru Sunday if you ask. And it is a fully cashable bonus they give you.
Thumbs up to them
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played