Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
Hi, I got this by snail mail today and it worked for me. It says after your first deposit, but I've made several deposits and am not new. Hope it works for everyone
- Started by
- at August 12, 2010, 13:50:24
25 Free Spins Fistful Of Dollars LCGR25FS
I tried to redeem code in cashier, and i wasn't eligible.
So i went to live chat and Ed told me if i claimed free spins today, i couldn't get them tomorrow(Thursday), even tho i received an email with free spins code myself? FYI I've never deposited there, and I've claimed N/D bonus' previously.
I can't quite figure it out Oh well.. good luck to those that get it
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
Yippeee!! Won $80.50 (Hit the free spins!) ohoo!!
- Replied by
- at August 12, 2010, 15:07:17
- last active 2 hrs ago
- Did something like that at Thebes. They gave me $25. I put 2 more $25's and I think it was on insurance for both I had 5 quarters in. Hit the deuces twice. Had over $500, I can't believe I didn't take anything out. It would be nice to see how long places take. If any place should be quicker should be here because of the titanium. I wonder if I will ever find out.? Cashout? I am so dumb more times that anyone could handle. No wonder no one minds looking at the back of my head when they come over.
- I've made several deposits here and I got the message that I hadn't met the requirements...anyone know what the requirements even are? I figured depositing several times would've done it but I guess not
- Seriously Boo? It's so ridiculous and you can never get a truthful answer from these guys. I was able to play and never have deposited and I have cashed out. This is part of the reason I never deposited here, I don't trust what they say.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played