Natural Royal Flush (Plenty Jackpot casino)
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active almost 6 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Intertops Red Casino - Exclusive Freeroll Tourney this December only for LCB members For New and...READ
- hey luvkitty where u been - check it out after months of posting and not getting credit i am going to break 100 posts by the end of the day - and because we most of the time post back to back you know i should be over 200 by now. anyway back to baboum1967 post. i was working off of and n/d bonus today had it up to over 8000.00 when i hit the roll over amount and bam they took me down to 75.00 lol. But if you are on the up and up with this casino i wish you the best of luck getting your money
- Well that's nice & all, but now u have just made more work for the moderator of this section of the forum(which would b Jimbeaux). Next time u want 2 brag about a good win u should atleast try 2 get a screenshot. !!! I'm always checking them out.
I'm really just messin' with u baboum1967. Hope u have fun here @ LCB!!!
- Gratz on the win. Nothing gets the heart beating quite like seeing that Royal on the screen. Kitty did have a point though, snapping a screen shot to remember the hit and share it with the rest of your friends, even on a free chip,is great too.
Glad to have you on the board... (and dont let the gals give you to hard of a time... )
- There is a thread in the general section that explains how 2 make screenshots: http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/onlinecasinobonusforum/general-discussion/how-to-make-a-screenshot/
It is 3 pages long, but it is good reference with alot of good ?'s & answers.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at August 23, 2009, 04:29:49
- last active about 1 month ago
It's sure a nifty feeling doing something like that. I can still remember my first time with an online casino..Oh what a feeling for sure.
As the others said "Check T&C" but frankly the casino you hit is one of the types that just won't pay no matter the amount. They are to be avoided if depositing, but if you want to just play with their money, cool and have a great time and of course, welcome to LCB
- baboum1967 wrote:
I Not going withdraw it.Just the pleasure to say I caught royal flush.And ty for the replies.
Hey even tho you not getting the money, there's nothing like catching a royal, is there?!! I remember on time when I was at the land casino I was so excited, instead on hitting the collect button like I should have, I hit the double down button, like I had been doing right along...I think all the blood drained out of me, but I actually ended up winning, and I was playing on a $1. machine too, so I was a happy camper!
Welcome to the formum! Baboum...I'm going to call you baboom, so I'll remember you easy. See you around. Nal
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played