Warning -players proceed with caution-New Net Ent with 20€ No deposit for all

Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
Headline back 2
9,384
views
16
replies
Last post ago about 4 years by Shorty2001
No avatar normal
  • Started by
    Full Member
    179
  • last active 28 days ago

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • No avatar normal
      • Started by
        Full Member
        179
      • last active 28 days ago
      xxxwww.24playcasino.com



      send emial  support@24playcasino.com
      in topic 20$ BONUS Username

      Looks nice? yes  but to bad this is probably     Russian fake net ent casino slots looks very close to net ent but not same  heh anyway -  you can try for free   but dont make deposit   ....
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        125
      • last active about 2 months ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • No avatar small
      • Avatar 5658
      Expression you choose ...In Russia 150 nationalities live.  Why just "Russian"? >:(
      And why just "fake"?
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        179
      • last active 28 days ago
        soory my english is pooor  -  Fake - or Roqe thats menas  poor  not orginal net net  slots  only very close looking - to  net ent  games.
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        125
      • last active about 2 months ago
      FAZIII1 wrote:

        soory my english is pooor  -  Fake - or Roqe thats menas  poor  not orginal net net  slots  only very close looking - to  net ent  games.


      umm .. Well, now more or less clear)))
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        533
      • last active 16 days ago
      VALERAM wrote:

      Expression you choose ...In Russia 150 nationalities live.  Why just "Russian"? >:(
      And why just "fake"?

                lol  lol lol lol     
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        533
      • last active 16 days ago
                                   





                               
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        125
      • last active about 2 months ago
         
      [/quote]
      Diane1967Fl wrote:

      VALERAM wrote:

      Expression you choose ...In Russia 150 nationalities live.  Why just "Russian"? >:(
      And why just "fake"?

                lol  lol lol lol     


      What's so funny?
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Sr. Member
        286
      • last active 2 days ago
      The site is entirely in Russian with no way to change the language (as of now) but I managed to sign up anyway thanks to Google Translate. I requested the bonus by email in English after filling in my personal details as required and got a response (thankfully also in English) confirming it had been added to my account. Playthrough is x50 on slots only from what I could tell, but as the minimum coin setting on Excalibur was $0.10 when I tried it the $20 didn't last long. The games are definitely NetEnt but there doesn't seem to be a full selection. Note that USD is the set currency and none of the major ewallets i.e. Neteller and Skrill, or even some of the medium ones like Click2Pay or ClickandBuy are available - only WebMoney and some payment methods I've never heard of, along with Visa/MC.
    • Avatar 5658
      • Replied by
        Sr. Member
        270
      • last active 6 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Index
      Although I am also from Russia, I still think that it is not entirely clear casinos. First online nowhere are licensed international Gaming Association, in contacts only e mail. No telephones, no postal address. In a game of "Dead or Alive" does not correspond to winnings, such as a first-line star falls on the sheriff and two Wild symbols, but there is no payment for the line! Further during the free spins are not all frozen Wild symbols, hence the conclusion that probably a license from NET ENT not and soft moist and used illegally. And in general in Russia officially banned casinos, only a few areas you can play, such as "Las Vegas", the online casino is completely banned, they simply can not be registered, you can only play in foreign online casinos. It certainly does not mean that all Russian casinos with deception, such as "casino Va-Bank. Twist casino" quite normal casino I personally got there winnings to 1000-1500 dollars. Still, please be careful before you make a deposit, check the license of the casino!
    • Me
      • Replied by
        admin
        6,592
      • last active 2 hrs ago
      Im adding the warning sign to this topic. Since we have little information about this casino all players are advised to use extreme caution and preferably stay away from this casino.
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Sr. Member
        286
      • last active 2 days ago
      Streenger wrote:
      In a game of "Dead or Alive" does not correspond to winnings, such as a first-line star falls on the sheriff and two Wild symbols, but there is no payment for the line! Further during the free spins are not all frozen Wild symbols, hence the conclusion that probably a license from NET ENT not and soft moist and used illegally.


      I don't play NetEnt casinos much these days so I'm not very familiar with their features and payouts but I wouldn't be surprised if this site has fiddled with or ripped off the software.
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Jr. Member
        78
      • last active 24 days ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Index
      So I understand the posts, and I get the picture- extreme caution, etc, but I am wondering. Have any American players out there, (or any other country for that matter) ever won, and received their funds? Without difficulties? Any roomies out there with a tale to be told? Just curious.I know nothing Of Net Ent, never even heard of them and I am not exactly a on line casino virgin. What's up with Net Ent? Are they strictly Russian?I know I could look some of these questions up, but I would like to hear from the voices of experience  Thanks roomies, and I wish for one and all, each staff member, as well as every reader and their loved ones a safe and joyous holiday season.
      • 393679 10150525718844767 674099766 8655626 278229996 n
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Sr. Member
        286
      • last active 2 days ago
      irishgilly wrote:

      So I understand the posts, and I get the picture- extreme caution, etc, but I am wondering. Have any American players out there, (or any other country for that matter) ever won, and received their funds? Without difficulties? Any roomies out there with a tale to be told? Just curious.I know nothing Of Net Ent, never even heard of them and I am not exactly a on line casino virgin. What's up with Net Ent? Are they strictly Russian?I know I could look some of these questions up, but I would like to hear from the voices of experience  Thanks roomies, and I wish for one and all, each staff member, as well as every reader and their loved ones a safe and joyous holiday season.


      Net Entertainment, or NetEnt for short, is a well established and trusted brand that has been around for at least as long as I've been playing online (over seven years now). I think it's based somewhere in Scandinavia and primarily provides no-download casino games to a variety of European-facing operators, many of them also operating sportsbooks, though I have read more recently about a download version of the software also being available. Off the top of my head I know many reputable sites like BetSafe, Expekt, MyBet, Nordicbet, SportingBet and Victor Chandler have NetEnt casinos. This new Russian site, however, raises some serious questions as, given my experience and that of others, it seems possible - even likely - that the gaming software is not being used legitimately there.
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5,033
      • last active 2 hrs ago
      Hi irishgilly,

      There are many good net Ent casinos- however they do not cater to the US market. Strictly European countries.

      I am a big fan of Net Ent slots and the company as a whole. They are innovative and on top of player entertainment needs.

      This casino (24playcasino) on the other hand, looks a bit dodgy. Stick to the Net Ent's on our list LCB'ers

      http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/net-entertainment-casino.html
    • Thsuper31
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        2,970
      • last active about 1 month ago
      Melcb wrote:

      Hi irishgilly,

      There are many good net Ent casinos- however they do not cater to the US market. Strictly European countries.

      I am a big fan of Net Ent slots and the company as a whole. They are innovative and on top of player entertainment needs.

      This casino (24playcasino) on the other hand, looks a bit dodgy. Stick to the Net Ent's on our list LCB'ers

      http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/net-entertainment-casino.html



      As an aside, several NetEnts take Canadians too

    lcb activities in the last 24 hours

    • 27
      new members
    • 646
      members online
    • 11907
      guests online
    • 71
      new posts
    • 2476
      free games played
    Join the club

    Most viewed forum posts

    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
      More Free Chips
    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
      CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
      Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

    Join today and start earning rewards

    You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
    S logo
    Select Language
    Search
    Search Results

    Report to moderator

    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

    Submit
    39012170