This New RIVAL casino has a couple of NDB's
$30 Traditional no deposit bonus
99X times bonus playthrough ($2970)
1x min. cash out
Max cash out $150
This second bonus is different and you can have only one NDB (So choose)
$1919 Roaring Twenties Bonus
Time is out after 24 hours
200X playthrough (383800)
bonus is not withdrawable
Traditon Casino N/D
Readers of this topic also read:
- Started by
- at October 22, 2009, 17:21:21
- Replied by
- at October 22, 2009, 19:36:16
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN i TRIED TO CLAIM THE BONUS.......................
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. You are currently placed in queue number 2. The average wait is 53seconds. An operator will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with 'Thomas'
Thomas: Welcome to Casino Tradition Live Support. How may I assist you?
kimhan: hello, I just registered an account and your website offers a free $30 and a 1919% deposit bonus....I se NEITHER option in my bank
Thomas: May I have your Login name and email address please?
kimhan: oh sorry, $1919 free spins
Thomas: One moment please.
Thomas: Unfortunately, the casinos security system has flagged your account and you are not eligible for the welcome nodeposit promotion. You may still play with other welcome promotions.
kimhan: why is my account FLAGGED?? What did I do for that to happen?
Thomas: I can see that it is due to linked to multiple accounts.
kimhan: WHAT!!! This casino is brand new, how could I possibly have multiple accounts?
Thomas: I said your linked to multiple accounts at rival casinos.
kimhan: NO...that's not what you said...you just said that right now, and why does it matter if I have accounts at other Rival Casinos?
Thomas: That is how the system works
Thomas: you can use the other bonuses
Thomas: the welcome bonus is not available to your account due to multiple accounts
Thomas: as it is against the policy of the casino
kimhan: Hmmmm...thank you for that piece of information.....Rival Casino's will no longer recieve ANY deposits from me...not just here, but ANY rival Casion I have an account at
Thomas: Is there anything else I can help you with?
kimhan: I will be sure to post this on all the gambling forums to let people know how shady Rival casino's are
kimhan: Nope...thanks have a great day!
Thomas: I'm afraid multiple accounts
Thomas: are against the policy of the casino
Thomas: Which is stated on the web site that you have to read before making an account
Thomas: You made an account means you agreed with it.
kimhan: oh......SO your saying I can deposit at MULTIPLE rival casino's, but you ban us from promotions?
Thomas: Only 1 account is allowed to claim promotion
Thomas: which is stated on the website which I mentioned above
kimhan: Guess that means we can't cash out either after making a deposit at multiple casino's....you'll turn aeround and say you have an account at a DIFFERENT casino so your winnings are void.....RIGHT
kimhan: IT'S WHATEVER........THANKS, I'M DONE BOTHERING WITH RIVAL
Thomas: you will still be able to make your withdrawal
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.
- amyspear wrote:
I signed up but the no deposit sign up bonus did not appear in my "promotions" section. Annoying.
i have stopped downloadimg rival casinos...i will stick to vegas regal...who is very generous with ndb...and depositing promotions...
i am tried of hearing u have multiable accounts..and there for yada yada yada...
- I am so sick of this Rival bullshit. After signing up with U-Tube for $20 at Vegas Regal I got locked out of there and all the rest. I have since gotten back and w/ promotions to Vegas Regal, Slot Power, Club Vegas....... Irish Luck,said they had to look into it, still haven't heard from them. I'm glad I got the responses I did, but I have no idea what they are even talking about"Multiple accounts"??They told me in chat one time that the casino doesn't have to tell you nothing. I know now what they really meant was they have nothing. NOTHING to show me what I did wrong, And none of those multiple accounts. Vegas Regal has been very generous to me. I thanked them after playing with $10 yesterday and got e-mail saying special bonus in there for me.... I found $25 in there. I'm sure I made the playthrough but wanted to get to $125 before cashing out... I didn't cash out and I am devastated. But I must say it was incredible and some of the most fun I've had. I'm wondering if there's a bit of guilty conscious happening here?
- Pukk rival casinos. i cant stand them. Vegas Regal was good but had to roll with rivals rules. i'll stick with vegas tech (EH not golden) and rtg. inetbet and All Star Slots. both casinos paid me very fast with no problems. so did superslots earlier this year. winpalace support is good. (ask 4 jordan, he hooks it up!)Rated:
- Isn't that such a joke!! They open all differnet casino's powered by the same software, expect people to sign up, play and deposit money, offer promotions, then claim your banned from the promotions for having accounts at ANOTHER casino, but then tell you you can still deposit.....HELLO IDIOTS, the minute people hear the word BANNED......they do NOT make deposits!!! Oh well, it's not business to worry about, if they want to go under then good for them, because they are making steady progress towards that goal........the only bad part about it is that I really like Vegas Regal, but they are a Rival casino, and it makes me wary of a casino I want to trust!!
- satansmuff wrote:
Isn't that such a joke!! They open all differnet casino's powered by the same software, expect people to sign up, play and deposit money, offer promotions, then claim your banned from the promotions for having accounts at ANOTHER casino, but then tell you you can still deposit.....HELLO IDIOTS, the minute people hear the word BANNED......they do NOT make deposits!!! Oh well, it's not business to worry about, if they want to go under then good for them, because they are making steady progress towards that goal........the only bad part about it is that I really like Vegas Regal, but they are a Rival casino, and it makes me wary of a casino I want to trust!!
I've read somewhere that Vegas Regal does manual banning...whatever that means. They don't go by that automatic Rival thing. You may want to check with Nicolas to confirm before putting them in the same hat with all the other Rivals.
- Where I come from we call this Rival stuff "SSDD" or "SCDC"... same shi*, different day or same circus, different clowns.
For those interested (I see some of you have figured it out) I did some digging & it's not that you have multiple accounts with the same casino (chip chasing, boo-boo's, etc.), it's merely that you've signed up at different Rival powered sites...
Which IS permitted according to each casinos T&C's. They choose to fall back on the knee-jerk Rival so called policy, but are NOT required to.
This, by the by, applies to depositing members as well, REGARDLESS of what support says on any given day.
I saw the post & started giggling before I even read the thread, knowing very well what the response would be. And, like others, the instant I heard "banned, multiple accounts, blah-blah," I put my wallet right back in my pocket & there it will stay as far as Rivals are concerned.
Good luck & mad happy gaming all!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played