Slots Inferno No Deposit
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Just a heads up,guys.
Be very cautious with this new casino and I wouldn't spend real money until we find more about them.tornado wrote:
If you use "Instant Play" takes you straight to 99Slot Casino.
while i waited for the casino to download, i went to check my e-mail and that fast I received spam! here is the mail:
- Replied by
- at April 14, 2011, 05:48:02
Click the link below to automatically confirm your subscription to the Real Vegas Online-RVO Email List:
Confirm Your Subscription
You have 30 days to submit your confirmation.
If you do not want to join, simply do not respond.
To find out the exact date and location your email address was entered, follow the link below:
How was I added?
If you think your email address may have been used without your consent, follow the link below:
Real Vegas Online-RVO
So I clicked on the link titled : how was I added? and here's what it said
Company Contact Information
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: (242) 344-5201
Mailing Address: 6 Bay Street , Suite 102 Nassau, Bahamas N-7115
This mail was sent at the same time I filled out that little box that pops up asking for your name and e-mail before you can download.
- slots inferno I received a $100 n/d GET100ND from them today used it they said it was expired so I tried the one on their website for 15 its expired here is my live chat about it:
info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Jeremiah'
Jeremiah: Hello. How may I assist you?
you: GET100ND says this is expired it just came in my email today
Jeremiah: let me check that for you.
Jeremiah: May I have your log in I.D. or your username, and the casino site you are playing in please?
you: slots inferno 22boobow
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at the end of your chat.
Jeremiah: Kindly stay on hold while I am checking your account.
Jeremiah: Upon double checking here in our system the bonus code GET100ND , is really expired, but if you want to try our games you may also log in as a fun player
you: how could it be expired on the same day I get it?
Jeremiah: we are no longer sending emails regarding that bonus and we are only honoring bonuses posted in our official website
you: your not honoring those ether
you: WIN15 this is on your website
Jeremiah: before we are honoring it when it was is still active
you: all I see are red flags
you: so... goodbye
Jeremiah: upon checking you successfully redeem a bonus
a $150 bonus they entered this code
/10/2013 8:04:18 PM Coupon 'WIN150 ' redeemed $150.00
5/10/2013 8:04:18 PM Coupon 'WIN150' requested
srry if posted in wrong area not very good with foruns
so if you do I like did you might get it too good luck
- WHATEVER you do DO NOT deposit at this casino and use the code for fun and fun only you will not get paid by this casino or any of the sister casino's mightyslots, 99slots, slotsnuts ect.
Last september i played a $100 free chip and made the 10k playthrough with just over 4k to spare, when i put in a withdrawal it was declined a few days later, i spoke to live chat and was given the old...."system upgrade" script, i was told to put in the withdrawal again and i was assured i would be paid, this went on for months, i emailed, spoke over the phone to the manager but was just given the same ole story, last month i logged in because of another declined withdrawal only to find the whole 4k+ gone from my account, after speaking on live chat i was told it was finally declined for "bonus abuse" with the sister casinos which was total BS because im only a member of slots inferno from that group. After a bit of googling i found out that was the main excuse they give people for not paying. BEWARE of this group and play for fun only.
- I really think this group needs the double warning signs, two yellow yields on these ! ! Not all but most that have sister sites use the bonus abuse excuse, be leary... sometimes you won't even know they have them, until you spent a lot of money, win and want to withdrawl
BUT if you decide then use the rule of making deposits in between your no deposits, (no deposit chip, then make a deposit, then no deposit chip..so forth) don't use two no deposit chips in a row at all locations..for instance if you have a no deposit, and they have a no deposit chip that can be used at all sisters, use 1 only make a deposit then use the no deposit chip and the other, using the ND chips at all locations at the same time counts as bonus abuse, its double ND chipping eveb though they are two sites
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...