No deposit bonus code for Planet7 and Silver Oak casino
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active over 5 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- p7 sign up code VCV25P7 its through casinomaster for $50 i just used it and was able to get. didn't have to sign up. also try MMR50 at silver oak. Im gonna try when done at p7. GL
- MMR50 was showing as valid at silver oak, but I could not redeem it at this time. Also checked VCV25, also showing as valid at Silveroak.
May be worth someones time to try MMR50P7 at planet 7. I would But "I Love To Spins" first code already worked for me. ( did not work, but worth a shot)
- Thanks for the code had a great time. I was playing T-Rex and my favorite thing now is to stop it, like turbo play and I got 5 eggs, each egg was 10 free spins, so when the 50 spins were over, had $727.00, credits whatever you want to call it. Was great, took a couple of good hours to finish giving it back.
Cash Out? What's that a new slot machine? I want to play.
- RTG are just for fun....i ve done the playtrougt requirement, and ask live help
dominique: hi vincent
Vincent: good day
dominique: can u help me
dominique: i ve done the playtrough requirement
dominique: with a redeem coupon
Vincent: account name
Vincent: sorry you have redeemed too many free chips in a row
Vincent: Players cannot redeem multiple free bonuses consecutively, If you have redeemed one no-deposit bonus and are subsequently offered another one, a real-money deposit needs to have been made in the interim for you to be eligible to redeem the second no-deposit bonus. With 2 or more free chips in a row you will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
That is the downside of using the free chips one after another. All the RTG's casinos have this policy. So yes, on many of these casinos I look at it as "Fun Money" and play a game of "Rack up the Comp Points". Threads to sites here at LCB that are marked with the yellow warning sign I do not and will not deposit at.... ever... no matter how many free chips and emails they give me.
On the other hand there is a handful of casinos I Do make deposits to between chips, keeping my options free to win off the free chip. These are sites like Titan, Inetbet, Lucky Red, Club World who have earned the reputation of paying out when a Win is made.
Read the T&Cfor the casino you are playing at, Type the name of the casino into your search engine and find out what other players are saying about the casino and make your own list of those you feel you want to keep in good standings with.The rest, grab the chip... have fun trying to "Break the Playthrough" (I made playthrough in 12 minutes yesterday at Planet7, a new record) and practice for when Real cash is on the line.
This is One of the thing that makes LCB such a valuable resource. We are Players all. Gamblers, Chip Whores, Newbies and Semi-Pros and yes, a few casino rep's that do stop in to read the comments made on their casinos. If someone gets the shaft at a casino and post's it here, 2000 folks see it the same day. That is 2000 people that will not be depositing to that casino. on the same note, someone posts excellent treatment, good customer service, fast paybacks and good experiences about a casino... and that casino just got 2000 potential new customers.
Have fun... Play Smart. And Enjoy LCB.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played