No Deposit Cash Outs
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active 10 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I've been lucky and have cashed out on several NDBs in the past...
Grand Eagle: $500 (actually was $470...$30 for check by courier)...from playing their 'WED50FF' $50 NDB. There was no initial deposit required...I received the check in 11 business days from the time of w/d request.
Club World: $240 from a NDB of $100 (or maybe it was $200, cant remember), it was last Christmas' bonus gift. Money was in my QT account in less than 24hrs after w/d request
Casino33: $50 from their $25 NDB for signing up. This w/d took a few days, kinda got the run around from these guys. But in the end, got paid via QT.
All Star Slots: $50 from a $10 NDB for signing up. This required an initial deposit of $25 and a 1x playthrough of the deposit. Money was in my QT in 24 hours after w/d request and sending in fax back forms.
Shark Casino: $200 from their $200 NDB for signing up. This was years ago when they re-opened with 'new management.' They have since been marked as a rogue casino. This w/d took about a month and lots of haggling. But in the end, they did in fact wire the $200 into my bank account.
I've also had a couple of NDB cashouts from Microgaming casinos, but cant remember the exact details right now as it was a long time ago. I think it was All Jackpots, ~$225 from a $25 NDB they sent via snail mail...and GrandMondial, ~$200 from freespins on Johnny Spector.
Good Luck evryone! Hope you win a fortune.
- tohina wrote:
I just wanted to share this info.
Just got paid by RoyalAce casino. I took their 50$ nd code with max withdrawal of 250$ and just got paid to my neteller account.
I had to go throgh the usual documentation spin and that took about 2 weeks. After that a 7 days wait to get my withdrawal accepted and then got paid. Feels almost as good as get laid!
Their live customer service was prompt and polite, and this is not a paid message.
LMAO...thx for the laughter
- Replied by
- at June 28, 2010, 02:24:16
- last active 6 months ago
- yah,its good to see these cashouts,ive won many times on no deposit chips,on the rouge casinos i do not even bother to attempt cashing out but with casinos not rouged i never had a problem yet and have cashed out several times and make sure i become a depositor afterward,im having my first problem right now with a casino expected to payout,big dollar casino,they are playing the please refax game with me which means ive refaxed documents over 10 times and still they tell me to refax.i was warned that grand privie would probably stop paying people after a while because of the up and change with no warning on microgaming and no paying their affiliates money due tham so if they dont pay me it should come as no shock though im dissapointed. it still not a done deal yet if they slam the door and wont pay i will let everyone know,it is a cruel thing to do to someone disabled(wheelchair) to get me out everyday spending money on faxes and never paying. (they have been made well aware!)so if they dont pay keep me in mind,thanks guys
- Replied by
- at July 06, 2010, 19:59:02
- last active about 2 months ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played