No Deposit Cash Outs
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active 3 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- What to hear something rather funny about one of our "favourite" casinos.
I redeemed a free spin bonus at Roadhouse Reels some time ago and was able to cashout the max allowed $250.00. The cheque came a few days later. Lucky for me that whoever processed my withdrawal forgot to clear my account balance from over $750.00 back to zero afterwards as required. I still had atleast $500.00 in my account! A couple of weeks later I thought what the hell and made another withdrawal for $250.00 (max for no deposits). Honestly I thought it would never go through once my account was reviewed and the error was corrected. AGAIN I gained some cash when a cheque for $250.00 was sent via courier to my door.
Winning a free bonus cashout is great but it is even better to get twice the especially if the casino is known for having poor payouts and they are always listed as questionable in most forums. I guess this is for all the players who were unable to claim their winnings at this casino (and software). I've been very lucky to have cashed out LOTS of free bonus winnings from various different casinos. If I added up my free cash it must be over $20,000.00 from atleast 10 places. The best wins were $1999.00 from Casino770 on a free $10.00 bonus, $1860.00 at Casino Glamour on a points bonus, $3600.00 from Sloto Cash (Rival) using a freebie just days before they banned Canadians as well as some RTG small pay outs. The best one overall has to be at Diamond Club Casino (Playtech) where I deposited $20.00 to get the $100.00 bonus and after some playthrough I managed to get it to $8821.55. One worth mentioning is when my husband got a cheque via Fed Ex for only .22 cents from a casino (not sure which one). I assume it was one that was closing for good. I can't bear to deposit it! You have to laugh at these casinos. Sometimes you have to fight with them to pay up while other places seem to be just giving their money away for no reason at all!
A word of advice is to play all the free chips you can. Even the ones that might be questionable. I believe that almost all free chip cash outs can be redeemed if you continue to bother the casino for your cash and have all your personal info together. I've even sent emails to sites with really sappy stories why I have more than one account or used multiple chips by mistake or that I used a public computer (other people can register also) which caused IP address for other accounts too! Just don't accept NO for the final answer for non payments. If the money is worth it than the extra effort to hassle the casinos must be worth it too. Personally I just like the feeling of knowing I WON the free cash along with "out smarting" any site that attempts to deny my withdrawals for no true reason.
Over time I have become quite an online gambling expert with lots of information in this area. I sometimes have to help chat support out!
Please feel free to contact me about any questions you have or if you need help getting your pay out processed. I may have some useful tricks and ideas. I love the challege! Email me at XXXXXXXXXXX.
Even though I don't post much online I read dozens of forums and have tons of data saved on this topic.
Sorry for such a long posting. I've wanted to voice my opinion to others before and decided that my RoadHouse Reels story might put a smile on the face of other players who have had issues with this casino.
Candace aka peepnpatch
- Replied by
- at April 24, 2011, 21:23:49
- No screens sorry was lazy lol....
But won a 50$ chip at jackpot capital yeasterday so went to play it like 45min ago 3000$ playthrough.
Started out with mice dice 1$ spins and almost went dead then hit the feature which nettet 250$ then i tried my luck again on white rhino and boy was i happy after going down to about a 100$ i hit the kilimanjo feature and actually hit all 5 symbols which won about 1500$ and i raised my bet to 2.50$ and just went for quick spins and i could't loose then bang my bankroll changed to 250$ playd it down to 200$ and withdraw
- nice storys, all my wins on no deposit bonuses have been small wins
palace of chance i got $100 dollor withdrawn (took 9 weeks to get it though lol)
luckyred casino i got $125 (took 5 days to get the money)
ladbrokes the other day i got £50 no deposit and withdrew £70 (had the money in 2 days)
jackpot party my second best place to play when i did the no deposit i got just £50 withdrawn from that, but i deposited loads in that site now and lose hahahaha
and i also did meet the wagers on a few other sites with the no deposits but the minimum withdraw was too high for the balance i had left when i did meet the wager, some was the microgaming casinos others the rival ones so i had no choice but to continue playing on them untill i lost or won enough for minimum withdraw which i didnt haha
- lua wrote:
Things have changed for me since my last post.I kept trying no deposit bonuses and yesterday playing in GR88, I won my first one, nothing major, Just $103, but I'm so happy!
Lua, that is so cool... Congratulations on your win!
- what code did you use for gr88 casino ..i tried 2...gamblingw88 and this one and how to get it
Once you register, launch GR88 Casino and enter the casino lobby. Click "Bonuses" to open the "Events" window then enter the coupon code "CCJ125". Next, click "Coupons" then click "Activate" to receive your bonus instantly
i tried this with both codes but didnt work...how did you get your no deposit bonus lua
- Replied by
- at July 19, 2011, 05:17:37
- last active 7 months ago
righton, I sometimes play poker in GR88 so they sent me a promotion email to get me to check out their casino. It said to put the code FREE88CHIPS. I hope it works for you but if it doesn't contact them so they can fix it for you. In the beginning it wasn't working for me either (partly because my sausage fingers can't spell) so I contacted their support and a really nice guy sorted it out for me in just a minute.
- So even though I've been having fun on my BetonSoft Casinos freebies I am getting frustrated. In the past 5 ND freebies I have been given I have made playthrough on every single one (unbelievable I know) in the past 2 weeks. Everytime I go to ask support about cashing out I am told not eligible. For example with Grand Eagle last week I was told I'm ineligible to cash out on the FREE25 and you can only cash out on the first freebie you EVER used. Casino Grand Bay I'm told I've used too many freebies. They send these in email and I'm on their invite lists, I'm a depositor (or was a while back before the whole QT USA issue got really bad a short while ago). So my current freebie is I have almost $200 at Lucky Creek playthrough done. Do I try to cash out anyways or do I keep playing and playing and build my comp points and then try to make playthrough on those? Or should I just keep looking at it as its fun and not care?
- I would also like to add that I have NEVER actually cashed out a freebie from any of these casinos but I have given them my money which I never cashed out either. In my opinion even though they have given me free money to play with I have never actually taken any of their free money but they have gotten mine.
- cashed out 500.00 from simon says on a 30.00 ndb...
cashed out 350.00 at club world on a 75.00 max withdrawal was 750.00 which i had went back the next day and it was still in cashier so i played it down to 450.00 they took the 75.00ndb & 25 to send it courier...approved on aug. 2nd, received it today aug. 5th not bad huh...
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played