Liberty Slots No Deposit
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- linda laslo
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Drake Casino and Gossip Slots Exclusive No Depoit Bonus for LCB members! New players only - US...READ
- Replied by
- sokhim siv
- at January 14, 2012, 21:28:17
- last active 16 days ago
I downloaded liberty slot from the banner that was provided here, and I had no problem. Downloaded, register a real acct, and $25 bonus was automatically in the acct. I remember when Online vegas, GO, English Harbor, use to be around. I'm glad liberty accepts players from the USA.Gl to those who can get the bonus, I had a blast.
- noluck000 wrote:
I can also play in these casinos,simply because they are still downloaded on my computer,I have not deleted them,they just no longer have freerolls.
same here..also downloaded liberty slots & received 25.00ndb i play the freerolls every day at liberty
- I am a player from USA, I downloaded and register and acct with them like 2 months ago. They do accept players from the USA. After I register my acct was credit automatically with a $25 dollar no deposit bonus. The have free tournament roll everyday. The only thing i dislike is their deposit min. It starts off at $45. Other than than I love this casino. the only one that has different software, and free tournies. I wish I'd remember where I downloaded the link from, so I can share with ya'll.
- lipstick_xoxos, no i've been playing with them since before the cutoff date in may, they still accept USA if you made an account before then. But you have to use a certain link to download their software, if you didnt have it on there.
noluck000, yeah I know, I miss those! I wonder if they'll have them for any of the upcoming months holidays, would be a nice treat
- I have continued playing at the go group and downloaded Liberty Slots and signed up without any problem. Got the free $25 signup bonus.
As far as I know this never changed with the go group of casinos. I got new accounts at their new Top Game casino clubs, but the old accounts work just fine too. I still get free chips from them and have an account rep with them because I am an "all games" player, which they handle differently than regular slots players.
I did delete one of them by accident and had to go thru a bit of searching around the net to find the right link to get it back, but once I did it is business as usual.
- I love this place too. I finally was able to deposit there last week, min. $45. I was dealt 4 to royal and got it. Hope it's okay to put screenshot here. I need to have it out here to see and be reminded what a j---a-- I am. Even after with $1.80, plus $3 something in comp had that to almost $200. I was too sick because I already wasted the primecut of wins. But I will keep going back. Just hope someday I get this art mastered. So much for my New Years resolution. I also can't get back to Online Vegas, lost the link they sent me, and figured they were closed, and why they gave me Liberty Slots.
- I am from US and yesterday I downloaded opened account and got the 25 automaticly credited, ran it up to 50 and joined a tournament a pay tournament, and i was in 3rd place rank and then today i tried to log in and they wouldn't let me. I called the number and all she would tell me is my acct was flagged in their system and i could not log in. She said security would get back to me by email she didn't know when. I am so upset i am in CA. which is not one of the banned states, does any one have an idea what I should do? or a support person I can contact? thanks
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played