Pharaoh's Gold (Caution: Deposit Code) thread modified by Mod
Readers of this topic also read:
- Warning!!! I believe that this is a DEPOSIT BONUS!!! I got the same email and the ND code was 1 that has already been noted on LCB: 50pharaohday
YEP...straight from my email, here it is...When you're ready to make a deposit (or if you need to make one in orer to qualify for the free chip) - redeem the coupon code PHARAOHDAYPAY to get a 150% match bonus - up to $1,000 free*.
*Please note that if your last account credit was a freeplay you will need to deposit to your account as you cannot receive back to back freeplays.
** Match bonus carries standard terms and conditions - 30X playthrough (60X blackjack/video poker), no max cashout.
- Coupon 'PHARAOHDAYPAY' will be redeemed on your next deposit of at least $30.00.Your bonus from the coupon will be 150 % of that deposit (max $999.00).
Just so everyone does know.
It may be interesting to discover if the folks that received it as a free chip are outside US as I am seeing more and more casinos using the same code with different options for US players.
- I tried 2 get the warning out there ASAP. I had just switched over 2 my LCB tab right after viewing the very same email & that's the only reason y I recognized the code as being a deposit bonus.
And BTW...Speaking of unknowingly redeeming a deposit bonus when trying to redeem a ND code, earlier 2day I posted a thread in the CASINOS section of the forum if any1 is interested in reading it.
- re: accidentally redeeming a DEPOSIT code without being ready to deposit and then being unable to redeem a free chip because "...already have an active chip....". IS THERE ANY WAY TO REVERSE THIS ACTION (?) so that another free chip can be redeemed? thank for any info. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SITE AND THOSE OF YOU THAT CONTRIBUTE SO VERY MUCH OF YOUR TIME, KNOWLEDGE AND ENERGY (U KNOW WHO U ARE!). thank you.
- machead, it will clear takes some time, and yes just try other ND codes
it will deny them for a while, sooner or later it will start accepting..
There is another way i've read somewhere maybe on here, not sure..
had something on how to remove coupons that were stuck, i just can;t remember where it was...
Some might say talk to chat, send an email.. but if your intentions
are to be only a no deposit code user at that casino.. ill advise against it
some can be nasty, and just say.. we don't need your ND code using butt!
and close your account.. so be patient, i did it once a while back and it did clear
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played