1. You register another Moneybookers account. On any name you want (they have no verification). For registration use VPN or pretty program "HideIP" which allows you to hide your really IP-address (they cannot see where you from).
2. Reinstall Windows (or OS you use). Download Casino client another time and register new User (use VPN or "HideIP"). Enjoy! To upload funds on your NEW MB account just login from ANOTHER IP (or computer)to your OLD account and transfer money in to your new acc Or use online interchange stations. Or if you have friend with MB acc - just give some cash to him and he will transfer new funds into your acc
1. Go to Skype and register new user (John Smith for example). Register this user as Englishman. Go to user details and BUY english number - for London, for example (I'm sure U can find this)! Its not moderate price - 12$ for 3 months using this number. Shoose the option "Redirect my calls" and enter your REAL PHONE NUMBER!
2. Go to NETeller and register new user as U just registered in Skype (John Smith). Find in Internet or in another place English street address (in London!)and fill in it address form during registration! And now important! ENTER IN PHONE FIELD PHONE NUMBER U JUST GOT IN SKYPE!!!
3. People in NETeller will call U for verification by number U got in Skype. Skype will redirect this call into your REAL number - you answer, say that U is U (John Smith) - and BAM!!! U have new NETeller account! Enjoy!
4. U should create new e-mail account and new accounts in casinos according to your new name (John Smith) and new NETeller account!
Playing from restricted country...some tricks
Readers of this topic also read:
- zuga wrote:
but when you send requested dociments, theyll see (from the utility bill,personal id or passeport) that you are from restricted country!!
Thats the point, you should ask someone to send you scan of his id, someone from a country that is accepted.
- Taras wrote:
Read the post again! you no need to send IDs from country allowed! All you need is to have IP FROM COUNTRY ALLOWED! So you can send even from your own house, just change IP lol it's easy to understand I guess Sniffer please confirm!
You forgot Taras that casinos reserve the right to ask you at any time for your original documents, so if you dont have the documents from non restricted country you are doomed. And like i said its hard to get such a documnets, coz how many of you have friends from abroad and personaly i wouldnt send some guy my personal documents to perform ilegal action , such as stated in this post. So in the conclusion, you may have changed IP address, but youll still need scanned ID or passeport, or even utillity bill, or credit card statement,and all of this state the real address of your residence. And further more if you by any chance get such documents, and casino asks for them, there will be a difference between addresses and even a names that are written on that documents. For example, you have one name thats stated on your credit card and credit card statement( or utility bill) and other name on your friends ID or passeport.THINK ABOUT THAT
- Replied by
- at August 24, 2007, 19:28:08
Let me to add my 2 cent. As I understood it right - you need to ask your friend in country allowed to create new casino account using his name. Hi gives you account details, and you play in your country using IP you need. If casino will try to ask your IDs - just make a call/chat/email to your friend asking him to send ID's to casino. Am I right?
- Replied by
- at August 29, 2007, 00:43:12
- thats right, but even if he send you his documents, casino may ask for scaned pics of the back and fron side of your credit card , or c.c statement , and unless you play with yor friends credit card too,you are busted.. , SO this to be a success, you need to:
1. register on your friends(from allowed country) name, address,contact number, birthday,email,etc
2.you need to register his or she's credit card,
3.you need to have his/she's scaned documents,(id, passeport, driver licence),utillity bill, credit card statement,etc
You must not allow yourself to have different kind of docs., one on your name , and one on your friends..in case that casino ask you for the proof of identety.
So if you asks me, there is too many IFs here..and to much trouble.
- Hi Sniffer, Just read what you wrote but please allow the viewers to know that some of those "tricks" can get them into some serious problems. I would love to be able to play my online casinos that have gone "international" but the question is, would I love to play them behind bars? Something we usa citizens need to think about. :-\
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played