Powered by Rival
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- $10 free for new players at Slot Power.
After registering, just go to cashier and redeem
Saw that too and got so excited!
- Replied by
- at April 23, 2009, 05:34:07
When I down loaded it gave me my info for absolute Slots.
They tricked me, thats not playing fair.
Does anyone know why they would do that?
I thought this was interesting !!!!
- Replied by
- at April 23, 2009, 07:29:18
Originally Posted by Admin
Join Date: Apr 2009
Angry What Happened to Absolute Slots?
As you may have noticed Absolute Slots is currently not available. The reasons are the operators from Hungary (formerly of Windows Casino)decided they would steal the site and replicate it as SlotPower. These people are Rogues of the highest order and we recommend players play at a Reputable casino and NOT SlotPower.
If these Rogues were willing to steal all the players and affiliates from Absolute Slots they certainly are capable of anything. Rather then fix the problem and return the stolen databases and casino to Absolute Slots they have instead opted to send out a series of mindless emails stating "Everything is business as usual" this is rediculous and would be similar to you visiting your bank and robbers hung up a new sign outside that said "Bank Power" , herded all the staff and tellers into the vault and locked it then stood there at the teller stations and said "Everything is fine, give us your money"!!!!
A theft of this magnitude could not be pulled off in a landbased casino or bank, but unfortunately online its possible to get away with just about anything if you are a continent away from the victims.
Please do not support cyber theft. DO NOT PLAY at SlotPower and tell them we want Absolute Slots back NOW!!!!.
- Wow, this is very interesting to me, becausing I had been conversing with support at Absolute Slots, regarding my withdrawal; we had been going back and forth exchanging docs, etc. I was sending my last doc, then it came back to me saying there was no "such user failure notice" After many failed attempts of my own, I sent the letter back to
securedserver.net and they forwarded it on for me.
I thought it was strange, I got a response the next day from Absolute Slots, that my withdrawal had been processed, but it was under Slot Power Support Customer Service.
I was like who the heck is this?? no explaination, of the whole situation..but then again, I was just happy I got my money, and I was only 1 full day after I put in the request, and they didn't even have any of my docs, and considering everything, I didn't think 1 day turn around was bad at all. I have usually waited up to a week without docs.
So if I were you guys I keep that securedserver.net address, it is handy if letters come back to you that shouldn't...they can look into it for you. They just need the name of the customer/person you are trying to reach, as they deal with many people customers.
- they are the people/ casino that are stealing Absolute Slots, and are changing the name over. They stole the customer base, etc. I don't know how they can do this.
I wouldn't even go there anymore because of such a practice, if I was to follow my principles, but I really like this exclusive slot that they have there, Nevada Jane...its like Temple of the Lost Doom...Real cool, and I always win slots win over principles
- Don't fear people! I had 573.53 In my Absoulets Acct. Thought It was gone forever? There is a place to go.I know you all know the place to. not sure if i can post name? Hint!!! Casino M-------er.....Thay can and well help.
- Every1 should check their Slots of Power accounts b'cuz they r giving away freebies this weekend. I had $5 nd bonus in mine.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played