question

Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
Headline back 2
    7,965
    views
    10
    replies
    Last post ago almost 8 years by trpschick
    No avatar a78
    • Started by
    • guest
    • offline

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar a78
        • Started by
        • guest
        • offline
        where can I find list of ND casinos with fast payouts?
      • Me

        zuga

          admin
        • male
        • offline

        "All it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing "

        Check out our No Deposit Casino and No Deposit Bingo lists.

        • 6359
          thanks given
        • 8807
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          6,553
        • last active 29 min ago
        there is no such list at LCB. However we do have a list of the best no deposit bonuses.
      • Avatar 1625

        trpschick

          Hero Member
        • offline
        • 90
          thanks given
        • 251
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          776
        • last active about 1 month ago
        just ask the members who deposit and play at certain casinos. They can tell you how long it usually takes to get paid. I can tell you from personal experience that the Microgaming casinos payout between 24 and 48 hours, however, after you cash out if you go directly to live chat and tell them to flush your withdrawal then they will take the 24 hour hold off of the withdrawal and you should have your money within 12 to 24 hours depending on the method you are using to receive your cashout. I got my money into my use my wallet account in about 12 hours! The RTG casinos take forever to pay, anywhere between 20 days and beyond!!! I finally got paid from Silver Oak casino but it took them over 1 month to pay me a $50 win. So my advice to you is to stay away from the RTG's (I will give two exceptions....Cherry Red and Rushmore) Cherry Red paid me my winnings in about 4 days. All of these recommendations are from personal experience so hope it helps you a little.
      • Avatar 10718

        nalgenie

          Super Hero
        • female
        • offline
        Money talks...and mine says goodbye!
        • 148
          thanks given
        • 118
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 4 months ago
        trpschick wrote:

        just ask the members who deposit and play at certain casinos. They can tell you how long it usually takes to get paid. I can tell you from personal experience that the Microgaming casinos payout between 24 and 48 hours, however, after you cash out if you go directly to live chat and tell them to flush your withdrawal then they will take the 24 hour hold off of the withdrawal and you should have your money within 12 to 24 hours depending on the method you are using to receive your cashout. I got my money into my use my wallet account in about 12 hours! The RTG casinos take forever to pay, anywhere between 20 days and beyond!!! I finally got paid from Silver Oak casino but it took them over 1 month to pay me a $50 win. So my advice to you is to stay away from the RTG's (I will give two exceptions....Cherry Red and Rushmore) Cherry Red paid me my winnings in about 4 days. All of these recommendations are from personal experience so hope it helps you a little.


        Isn't that the most amazing thing?!   I Put in a $4000. withdrawal Friday from Villento. They won't flush it, but the reverse went off Saturday, and the money is in my account TODAY!   Can't believe how quick things are now with Microgaming..way to go!!
        Best thing with this win..I started out with a $7. No deposit from Rival Casino CLUB VEGAS, turned it into $70, and $10. From COCOA turned it into $500. they both paid me within a week.  So for $17. NO DEPOSIT, I have so far cashed out $6570. and am still playing with a couple thousand.  RTG would never have paid.  Thanks for the codes!
      • Avatar 1625

        trpschick

          Hero Member
        • offline
        • 90
          thanks given
        • 251
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          776
        • last active about 1 month ago
        Were those wins all from free chips? What the heck do you play to make such big cashouts? That is GREAT!!!!! $4000 from Villento???WOW!!! I have deposited there a few times and have never won anything! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
        nalgenie wrote:

        trpschick wrote:

        just ask the members who deposit and play at certain casinos. They can tell you how long it usually takes to get paid. I can tell you from personal experience that the Microgaming casinos payout between 24 and 48 hours, however, after you cash out if you go directly to live chat and tell them to flush your withdrawal then they will take the 24 hour hold off of the withdrawal and you should have your money within 12 to 24 hours depending on the method you are using to receive your cashout. I got my money into my use my wallet account in about 12 hours! The RTG casinos take forever to pay, anywhere between 20 days and beyond!!! I finally got paid from Silver Oak casino but it took them over 1 month to pay me a $50 win. So my advice to you is to stay away from the RTG's (I will give two exceptions....Cherry Red and Rushmore) Cherry Red paid me my winnings in about 4 days. All of these recommendations are from personal experience so hope it helps you a little.


        Isn't that the most amazing thing?!   I Put in a $4000. withdrawal Friday from Villento. They won't flush it, but the reverse went off Saturday, and the money is in my account TODAY!   Can't believe how quick things are now with Microgaming..way to go!!
        Best thing with this win..I started out with a $7. No deposit from Rival Casino CLUB VEGAS, turned it into $70, and $10. From COCOA turned it into $500. they both paid me within a week.  So for $17. NO DEPOSIT, I have so far cashed out $6570. and am still playing with a couple thousand.  RTG would never have paid.  Thanks for the codes!
      • Avatar 10718

        nalgenie

          Super Hero
        • female
        • offline
        Money talks...and mine says goodbye!
        • 148
          thanks given
        • 118
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 4 months ago
        Thanks, and yes it started out with the free chips from the Rival casinos, I played Gobblers Gold and Western Wilderness.  I got an e-mail that listed about 6 games that were paying up to 150% so I said what the heck, I will give it a try.  Took all those winnings over to Villento, and so far so good! Usually I just give it back, but I am running out of unemployment, so I need to adjust my gambling!

        trpschick wrote:

        Were those wins all from free chips? What the heck do you play to make such big cashouts? That is GREAT!!!!! $4000 from Villento???WOW!!! I have deposited there a few times and have never won anything! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
        nalgenie wrote:

        trpschick wrote:

        just ask the members who deposit and play at certain casinos. They can tell you how long it usually takes to get paid. I can tell you from personal experience that the Microgaming casinos payout between 24 and 48 hours, however, after you cash out if you go directly to live chat and tell them to flush your withdrawal then they will take the 24 hour hold off of the withdrawal and you should have your money within 12 to 24 hours depending on the method you are using to receive your cashout. I got my money into my use my wallet account in about 12 hours! The RTG casinos take forever to pay, anywhere between 20 days and beyond!!! I finally got paid from Silver Oak casino but it took them over 1 month to pay me a $50 win. So my advice to you is to stay away from the RTG's (I will give two exceptions....Cherry Red and Rushmore) Cherry Red paid me my winnings in about 4 days. All of these recommendations are from personal experience so hope it helps you a little.


        Isn't that the most amazing thing?!   I Put in a $4000. withdrawal Friday from Villento. They won't flush it, but the reverse went off Saturday, and the money is in my account TODAY!   Can't believe how quick things are now with Microgaming..way to go!!
        Best thing with this win..I started out with a $7. No deposit from Rival Casino CLUB VEGAS, turned it into $70, and $10. From COCOA turned it into $500. they both paid me within a week.  So for $17. NO DEPOSIT, I have so far cashed out $6570. and am still playing with a couple thousand.  RTG would never have paid.  Thanks for the codes!

      • Avatar 1625

        trpschick

          Hero Member
        • offline
        • 90
          thanks given
        • 251
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          776
        • last active about 1 month ago
        I never get emails telling me what games are paying out! Send the info my way!!!!! I have been playing quite a bit lately and could use a little help choosing the best place for my money! I usually just use the hit or miss method, but a little edge would be a big help! I play slots only so the odds are a little worse than with bj. I love to win but just would like to deposit my money and be able to play for awhile on it. If I win great!, but I pretty much just like to play with the hopes of hitting something GREAT! Make sense?????? Free chips are nice but making a deposit is better because if you do hit something then the money is all yours, know what I mean????
        nalgenie wrote:

        Thanks, and yes it started out with the free chips from the Rival casinos, I played Gobblers Gold and Western Wilderness.  I got an e-mail that listed about 6 games that were paying up to 150% so I said what the heck, I will give it a try.  Took all those winnings over to Villento, and so far so good! Usually I just give it back, but I am running out of unemployment, so I need to adjust my gambling!

        trpschick wrote:

        Were those wins all from free chips? What the heck do you play to make such big cashouts? That is GREAT!!!!! $4000 from Villento???WOW!!! I have deposited there a few times and have never won anything! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
        nalgenie wrote:

        trpschick wrote:

        just ask the members who deposit and play at certain casinos. They can tell you how long it usually takes to get paid. I can tell you from personal experience that the Microgaming casinos payout between 24 and 48 hours, however, after you cash out if you go directly to live chat and tell them to flush your withdrawal then they will take the 24 hour hold off of the withdrawal and you should have your money within 12 to 24 hours depending on the method you are using to receive your cashout. I got my money into my use my wallet account in about 12 hours! The RTG casinos take forever to pay, anywhere between 20 days and beyond!!! I finally got paid from Silver Oak casino but it took them over 1 month to pay me a $50 win. So my advice to you is to stay away from the RTG's (I will give two exceptions....Cherry Red and Rushmore) Cherry Red paid me my winnings in about 4 days. All of these recommendations are from personal experience so hope it helps you a little.


        Isn't that the most amazing thing?!   I Put in a $4000. withdrawal Friday from Villento. They won't flush it, but the reverse went off Saturday, and the money is in my account TODAY!   Can't believe how quick things are now with Microgaming..way to go!!
        Best thing with this win..I started out with a $7. No deposit from Rival Casino CLUB VEGAS, turned it into $70, and $10. From COCOA turned it into $500. they both paid me within a week.  So for $17. NO DEPOSIT, I have so far cashed out $6570. and am still playing with a couple thousand.  RTG would never have paid.  Thanks for the codes!


      • Avatar 10718

        nalgenie

          Super Hero
        • female
        • offline
        Money talks...and mine says goodbye!
        • 148
          thanks given
        • 118
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 4 months ago
        I only got that e-mail once, and it was from one casino trying to reel me in.  I forget who it was, but they got me.  They listed about 6-10 games with all the percentages over 100% most of them around 150%.  I had to give it a try.  It was worth it.  I just start slow, and low..try to keep my patience because I don't have any, build it up to a decent amount, then go crazy.  Usually do really well, or lose everything!
      • Nicenez112a

        nicenez112a

          Full Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 15
          thanks given
        • 29
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          237
        • last active 4 months ago
        microgamming casino's pay very quickly, your withdrawal is removed from your account within 72 hours, and i receive wire transfer to my bank within 2 weeks

        rtg casino's pay very very very  slowly, the best rtg's i've found are
        gold vip
        rushmore
        inetbet
      • Avatar 1625

        trpschick

          Hero Member
        • offline
        • 90
          thanks given
        • 251
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          776
        • last active about 1 month ago
        If you play the microgaming casinos, when you withdrawal go to live chat and ask them to flush your withdrawal. If you use a wallet like quicktender, netteller of one of those your money will be in your account in less than 24 hours, usually 12 hours! I have cashed out a few times this week from a few microgaming casinos and I have had my winnings in my wallet account withing 12 hours! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Microgaming is the best as far as I am concerned!

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 30
        new members
      • 630
        members online
      • 16597
        guests online
      • 80
        new posts
      • 10198
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • 200 zpsnwkvewod
        Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
        Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170