Readers of this topic also read:
- Usually when i do it it's a way of saying Thank You, code worked
I like knowing if a code worked that i posted, but yes i hear ya..
Don't let the "code worked" stop ya though!
Many MANY codes here, latestcasinobonuses.com is the BEST out there
You need look no further, so grab a code relax and have a good time
What IS and WAS more tiring to me is doing the INTERNET search for codes
when they all are right here in this website
- Think you guys missed the point... it's the DUH in front of it... like if we didn't know that then we are idiots. I too get tired of reading "Duh, it worked for me." It's rude and unnecessary.
Just say, "It worked for me." Much more polite and doesn't make someone feel like a moron.h56jh wrote:
i go in looking for new codes and too many people posting duh it worked for me
- I feel as well that a... "worked for me" is a form of a thank you. If no one wrote anything in reference to the code no one else would know if the code was valid.
Although the "worked for me's " do become repetitive, and numerous, they are a important part of the code/ forum process.
After reading a new code, I instantly look to see if others before me have had luck with the code before I try it.
- I have seen on other forum type boards "rep points" or a "thank you" check box on individual threads. Perhaps a suggestion could be made on the site suggestion section to have something like this utilized here.
This way, instead of multiple "thanks it worked" being posted instead it would just be a click of appreciation.
Was this something like you had in mind H56jh?
- You know if you can't take the time to sift through all of these "worked for me" posts then your time might be too valuable to be hanging around here. All I do is take my index finger of my right hand and turn that little wheel in the middle of the mouse and within a matter of 1/3 of a second I'm by all those inconvenient posts. Besides, like almost everyone else said, it's good to know that these codes work before you take much more time logging onto a casino, putting in the code and then finding out it doesn't work. Also it lets people know that you appreciate the effort they put in to post these codes.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played