Slotastic Casino No Deposit
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Casino Grand BayBella VegasJupiter ClubLake Palace RoadHouse ReelsPLAYERS ARE ADVISED TO AVOID...READ
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
tyvm and happy holidays to u 2
- Replied by
- at December 23, 2009, 20:42:31
- i had a feeling they would be tight i asked for a ndb to try the casino and they said NO flat out oh well
- I downloaded and registered on Dec16th. Never got a nd code or freebie. So, a few minutes ago, I decided to try my luck. Here's the tactic I used (polite w/the knowledge they give free chips)......
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Marc'
Marc: Hello and welcome to our live chat service. How may I help you today?
acgofer: Hello Marc
acgofer: I am new to the casino, and heard about it through the LCB forum. I also heard, it was part of the Jackpot Capital group- which I deposit at and do like. My question is...
acgofer: I know some other members received a mailing w/a $50 no deposit code to try the casino, and others have been just creditted w/ the free $50 chip tp try out the casio. Can I, as well, get creditted w/ the free chip before depositing?
Marc: One moment please
acgofer: I would really appreciate it
acgofer: sure, ty
Marc: Gina I can credit you with a free chip before depositing, but I wont be able to credit $50. If you would like I can credit you with a $10 chip
acgofer: That would be okay. I just like to try each casino before making a deposit.
acgofer: : )
Marc: Ok Gina, you're all set
acgofer: thank you very much
Marc: You're Welcome
Marc: Thanks for chatting
acgofer: have a good one!
Hope you guys can benefit from this post & get your free chip as well!Rated:
- i asked them for a free chip they gave me ten dollars but put it in jackpot capital instead of slotastic.
- spazz03 wrote:
i asked them for a free chip they gave me ten dollars but put it in jackpot capital instead of slotastic.
It would've been nice if they put it in my Jackpot Capital acct, since I've already deposited there. Would make any cashout process easier. oh well. At least you got a free 10 bucks ; )Rated:
- thats what i tried since slotastic has no live chat feature i went through jackpot capitol and they are the ones who flat out said no but oh well ill wait for zuga
- erin j wrote:
thats what i tried since slotastic has no live chat feature i went through jackpot capitol and they are the ones who flat out said no but oh well ill wait for zuga
They do have live support. Go to the cashier, on the deposit page, and on the right hand side, the little green 'live chat' bubble will pop up.Rated:
- I had received snail mail with a code from Jackpot Capital to play at Slotastic. I'm pretty sure a n/d code will be out there soon for new players. In the letter I got, it did mention to keep the casino low-key for now as they work through perfecting the casino's client - it still requires more time before going completely public to work the bugs out. Jackpot Capital is one of my favourite RTG sites...I'm sure Slotastic will be right up there too.Booo73 wrote:
I was just curious if any Jackpot Capital depositors have tried to go through Jackpot Capital for the freebie to try their new sister casino?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played