Slots Capital Casino No Deposit

    6,572
    views
    40
    replies
    Last post ago 16 days by zenekk87
    Index
    • Started by
      Hero Member
      827
    • last active 8 months ago
    Headline back 23

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Index
        • Started by
          Hero Member
          827
        • last active 8 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        Check your cashiers for $10 free at Slots Capital

        good luck
      • Panda kiss
        • Replied by
          admin
          5106
        • online
        ALL USA PLAYERS ONLY

        Dates: Mar 14th - Mar 17th

        Amount: $7 FREE

        Wagering: 45x

        Min. Winnings: 26.00X Bonus

        Max. Cashout: 26X Bonus
      • Panda kiss
        • Replied by
          admin
          5106
        • online
        $10 freeplay > 60 minutes

        WR = 60x

        Max cashout = $200

        Promo dates: 9th – 14th April
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          445
        • last active 4 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Anchi
        $10 free for new game - red, white and bleu
        60x playthrough ($600)
        min/max cashout $200
        must complete bonus in 60 minutes

        found in the cashier, no code.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          445
        • last active 4 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        USA players only

        $10 and 60 minutes to play Wild Carnival - check your cashier!
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6235
        • last active 14 hrs ago
        $15 Free This Weekend's Machine:
        At the Movies
        We are proud to grant our players with $15 Free to try out the most fashionable machines in the industry today. To get the $15 free , you just have to claim it at the cashier's page.  GL to all who can get this. I do not have the casino any longer but i did get an email.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          445
        • last active 4 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        rena35 wrote:

        $15 Free This Weekend's Machine:
        At the Movies
        We are proud to grant our players with $15 Free to try out the most fashionable machines in the industry today. To get the $15 free , you just have to claim it at the cashier's page.  GL to all who can get this. I do not have the casino any longer but i did get an email.


        Thanks for the post, but I don't think this is an email from Slots Capital, but looks like one I received from Play2win / Supreme Play / 21 Grand (they have other games apart from just Rival and I don't think "At the Movies" is Rival)
        Rated:
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          36
        • last active 3 months ago
        I have a $50.00 freebie (how do you take a screenshot I just hit $4,000.00 I know I can only cash out $200!!! Woop p!
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1285
        • last active 3 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Panda kiss
        • Anchi
        New Slots Capital LIVE and Mobile!

        Slots Capitals new Responsive Website, Lobby and MOBILE CASINO are now LIVE!

        ALL PLAYERS can get started now with $7 FREE CHIP (5 Euro and R70) to test out the new casino! Bonus is available now in the cashier under code FREESLOTS for all bonus eligible players to test either Desktop or Mobile!

        *40x playthrough, $210 max cashout, Slots, keno and scratch cards only. Please check general bonus terms for bonus eligible countries. Valid until 21st Jan 2015
      • Anchi
        • Replied by
          admin
          4183
        • last active 4 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        helena_kp wrote:

        New Slots Capital LIVE and Mobile!

        Slots Capitals new Responsive Website, Lobby and MOBILE CASINO are now LIVE!

        ALL PLAYERS can get started now with $7 FREE CHIP (5 Euro and R70) to test out the new casino! Bonus is available now in the cashier under code FREESLOTS for all bonus eligible players to test either Desktop or Mobile!

        *40x playthrough, $210 max cashout, Slots, keno and scratch cards only. Please check general bonus terms for bonus eligible countries. Valid until 21st Jan 2015



        Restricted Countries from this bonus: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan , Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina , Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia , Lithuania, Mauritius, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan , Turkmenistan , United Kingdom, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          445
        • last active 4 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Me
        • Jade lcb
        Join Whale O' Winnings and his friends under the sea, in The New Slots Capital 5 reel slot. Keep an eye out for sunken cash and treasure!

        Get started with $10/60 Minutes Freeplay on our New Game! Find this game upon Login to our New Lobby and within our 'Featured Games' category! Promo available for 60 minutes play on 'Whale O'Winnings' video slot machine ONLY! Promo expires January 30th, 23:59pm, EST
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          445
        • last active 4 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Anchi
        While away the hours as you watch Queen Scheherazade spin winnings full of magic, mystery and romance in our new game: Arabian Tales. 5 reels and 50 paylines are packed with your favorite features, which you can enjoy with a $10/60 minutes freeplay

        $10 and 60 mins to play, 60x playthrough ($600) and max cashout is $200.
      • Anchi
        • Replied by
          admin
          4183
        • last active 4 hrs ago
        ethereal wrote:

        While away the hours as you watch Queen Scheherazade spin winnings full of magic, mystery and romance in our new game: Arabian Tales. 5 reels and 50 paylines are packed with your favorite features, which you can enjoy with a $10/60 minutes freeplay

        $10 and 60 mins to play, 60x playthrough ($600) and max cashout is $200.


        Slots Capital Casino

        For new players/account holders or both: (AU, US, ZA ONLY)

        Bonus amount + type: $10 / 60 Minute FREEPLAY
        Wagering requirements: 60x
        Max cash out: $200
        Games allowed: Arabian Tales
        Bonus code: none - redeem in cashier
        Minimum deposit: none
        Valid in casino: Slots Capital
        Valid from date: 19th Feb
        Valid until date: 21st Feb
      • Anchi
        • Replied by
          admin
          4183
        • last active 4 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        Slots Capital Casino

        3 New 5-Reel Slot Games have been added to Slots Capital Mobile
        Arabian Tales Mobile
        Dog Pound Mobile
        Scary Rich 3 Mobile

        For new players/account holders

        Bonus amount + type: $20/120 Minutes FREEPLAY
        Wagering requirements: 60x
        Max cash out: $200
        Valid in casino: Slots Capital
        Valid until date: February 28th
      • Anchi
        • Replied by
          admin
          4183
        • last active 4 hrs ago
        Slots Capital Casino

        Celebrate St. Patrick's Day at Slots Capital with $17 FREEPLAY!

        $17 Shamrock Isle FREEPLAY - ALL US Players ONLY

        * Validity: March 17th / Wagers: 60x / Max Cashout: $180 / Games: Shamrock Isle / US Players / Available Automatically in Cashier

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 34
        new members
      • 813
        members online
      • 17318
        guests online
      • 121
        new posts
      • 171
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Whatisthatnoise zps9339a8ec
        You've made a deposit and gone straight away to one of your favorite games. Sadly, your bankroll has dwindled down to a zero balance.  There is nothing left to do but close the virtual  window on another Jackpot dream...
        Penny for your thoughts...
      • Avatar 6303
        Hello,  I have waiting 4 weeks for a 600.00 payout i requested and it was declined for unknown reasons.I have had no problems till now and i really need this winnings.My car died and has been fixed but im short...
        Raging bull no pay
      • 1
        TTR Casino TTP Team is pleased to announce that we've given you 10 Frispinov the game from NetEnt - Wild Wild West. - There are no requirements for Wager! - Restrictions on the win - no! - Action frispinov last 48...
        TTR Casino No Deposit

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170