SLOTS OF VEGAS & PRISM CASINO DOES ANYONE GOT MONEY BACK??????
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active about 8 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- DOES ANYONE HAD MONEY WITHDRAW FROM SLOTS OF VEGAS & PRISM.
THEY OWN ME MONEY AND I AM WAITING NOW NEARLY 2 MONTHS.
EVERY WEEK THEY COMING UP WITH A NEW EXCUSE .NOW THEY TELLING MY THAT THEIR WITHDRAW SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING AND TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS?????????
- I used to play at SOV and Prism two years ago. It took them almost four months to pay me and when they finally did they deposited it into my Neteller account (even though I requested money order) that was closed when Neteller left the Canadian market. I never did get a money order. They told me as far as they were concerned, I was paid. Last time I ever played there. >:(
what a bunch of crooks !
- Replied by
- at October 16, 2008, 11:54:49
- donnabr,i have withdrawl numerous times from sov/prism..my last withdrawl which was large took alittle over a month,which was a little long but i got paid via money gram..make sure all documents on your behalf r sent in...also dont touch your withdrawl in the manage section it will start the process all over..dont claim numerous free chips while your withdrawl is pending..management has changed a few months back which i believe has slowed the process down,and the processor who is the 3rd hand party transferring the withdrawls to the usa is slow as a snail..get on live chat during the day and chat with javier or the day manager and express your dissatisfaction,dont fall for the coustmer service telling u to e-mail the accounting/withdrawls department go to the manager on chat...david i believe is in charge of payouts/he needs to get off the pipe.worst case tell the manager send u a check in the mail,bug the chit out of them monday - friday,daily and dont let raymond tell u anything he will tell u the wrong answers,sad but true....also tell them slimshady01 belongs to lcb group with u and says take care of u and give u your winnings please.mention the negative reviews on lcb is not good for traffic we refer their direction..they also have their hands in the vip lounge...their not going anyware.i just hit again on wednesday night...havent got anyware by oct21 st write back and i will personaly speak with the casino my self.. on your behalf...hang in their bro. later slim shady01
Wow, I was just about to deposit for the first time at Slots of Vegas....glad I didn't, does anyone know of any trust-worthy casinos, I really like the ones with the free chips cause at least if ya dont win you can get a little back but they dont seen to be to good do they? I'm waiting on a withdrawl at Wild Vegas but its only been since Oct. 10th, but am getting a little worried reading all these negative responses about casinos, where do I try, in the mood to gamble but just don't know who to trust any suggestions? debralee
- Replied by
- at October 17, 2008, 09:40:47
- I used a no deposit bonus of 85 dollars 2 months ago.
I've hit the jackpot (figuratively) and turned it around to 235 dollars (after playthrough).
I searched the Ts and Cs and saw nothing about a max withdrawl.
I sent in my documents and asked for a Western Union withdrawl of all 235 dollars.
It took a month to be approved (the manager split the withdrawl to a 170 and a 65 one) and then nothing happend.
I asked them what's going on several times, and they kept promising they'll get back to me.
Anywho, today (2 months on) my account has been blocked.
I WTFed the support team, and they gave me the withdrawl details - only $170 (the rest is invalid) through MONEYGRAM, with $16.5 taken away as a fee.
Lovely people, aren't they?
- it happend to me at allslots,won 500 on a no deposit pormo.they sent me a check but it was on a closed account. none of these can be trusted, i dont care what any reviews say. play with free money,dont make deposits. at least when they screw you and dont send it it's not so bad. in my case my son cashed the check for me on his account and it ended up costing him money and me having to pay him back the 500.now i dont trust any , they gave me the same runaround, they are full of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I've got one for you all!!! I won $16,000.00 and my hardrive went out on my comp, took it to the shop and from Sat. to Mon. when I called to find out if they had approved my withdrawl they said I had re-deposited the money. I had none left. How the heck could I of done that, I had no computer. They gave me a 300.00 free chip for the 16,000.00. Ya right. I didn't spend it, or played it. It had been sitting there for almost 4 weeks. Why would I? Sixteen grand, give me a break. Then I contacted that site for complaints on the casino and they said the casino was right I was wrong. They ripped off that money and I don't care what they say. If they can program there computers to not pay out, to pay out they can set them to what ever they want to set them at. They screw us, so I agree DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR MONEY!!!!! There should be someway to shut these guys down. There is enough people out here that have been ripped off by them to do so but don't go to the dispute site cuz they are in with them. Think about it if they weren't then they wouldn't have a comp. tech job.
- If you guys PM me usernames and complaints I will contact these casinos direct to try and do what I can on your behalf... of course no promises but I can do my best.
I made a withdrawl for $270.00 at Wild Vegas Casino on Oct. 10th, I know it hasn't been that long but I have emailed them several times just to see how things were going and I can not believe no one will send me a reply. Before I made the withdrawl I went to live chat to make sure I had made all the playthru and requirements and asked what the maxcash out was if any, the guy was very nice, checked everything out with my account. Everything was in order, I made all the requirements, they had all my documents and he congradulated me and told me how to go about cashing out. I just wish I would have kept that conversation. I don't understand some of these casinos, you put your trust in them, deposit your money, and are a faithful and honest customer and they can't respect you enough to let you know whats going on with money that you are entitled tooo....not fair...
- Replied by
- at October 23, 2008, 10:37:50
I love this forum, I have learned so much and so many of you have helped me, I just want to let everyone know how much I appreciate all the help and advise you give me....thanks.....debralee1967
- Let me know how you go with that withdrawal debralee , and I noticed you guys have qualified (made 25 posts) for a free cartoon avatar... PM with a photo of yourself if you would like one.
I have sent them 5 emails over the last several days, just asking how my withdrawl was coming along and I haven't gotten one reply back from them, its just so upsetting. I have sat here all day wanting to gamble a little but I just don't know what casino to try I don't know who to trust, I usually go to vip lounge casino and inetbet but tired of them, and then I finally tried wild vegas and won a little now look at whats going on they won't even answer my emails....although it hasn't been that long since I put in for the withdrawl and it is my first one...so maybe I should give it more time before i get to upset....
- Replied by
- at October 23, 2008, 19:47:31
Do you know of any casino that you honestly trust? I would appreciate any advise maybe by morning I'll be able to sit and relax, have a big cup of coffee and gamble a little so if you know of any please let me know.....THANKS FOR ANSWERING ME!! I truely enjoy this forum, your great!!!
What do you think about my withdrawl at Wild Vegas?
I forgot I wanted to ask you what you thought of Vegas Strip Casino? Sorry I am so confused about all these casino's, just so many bad things posted about so many different casino's, I truely don't know where to deposit and try to enjoy myself, HELP,LOL
- Replied by
- at October 23, 2008, 19:50:59
Again, thanks for helping and listening to me....debralee1967
- Slots of Vegas/Prism, VIP Lounge, Players Club, Palace of Chance, Virtual, Vegas Strip, Wild Vegas, Coolcat, VIP Casino, Cirrus, Cirrus Pound, any RTG (Real Time Gambling) are the same and they are all intertwined with one another.
So those I should avoid all those, I have to learn which casino's are in what groups, I am so glad I have all of you to help, thank you I appreciate all the advise, I'm just trying to find a good casino for in the morning, all I want is to be able to have myself a good cup of coffee and enjoy some gambling I just really don't know where to deposit at????
- Replied by
- at October 23, 2008, 20:08:14
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played