CLOSED: Spin and Win Casino €/£/$5 No deposit bonus - new casino added

Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
Headline back 2
19,035
views
52
replies

Currently viewed by

0
members
0
guests
Last post ago over 4 years by Melcb
    Panda kiss

    Melcb

      admin
    • female
    • online

    I heart LCB

    Queries or issues? Send me a private message
    • 5195
      thanks given
    • 1599
      thanks received
    • Started by
      admin
      4,939
    • last active 11 hrs ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts

    Please or register to post.
      • Avatar 23032

        Schnick

        • Sr. Member
        • male
        • online
        • 215
          thanks given
        • 113
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Sr. Member
          359
        • last active 1 day ago
        The have us apparently not necessary. With all the bonus money, which they saving.
      • Index

        JazmynShannon

          Newbie
        • female
        • offline
        -_-JazmynShannon-_-
        • 1
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          10
        • last active about 2 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        so i registered my account, never received a bonus but i did receive an email from my credit card provider:

        Dear      ,

        AQUA PAY - GB attempted to authorize a purchase for $5.65 on your _______. The authorization was declined because you do not have sufficient funds in your account

        hmmmmm ......i haven't even played at the casino yet and their trying to charge me 5.65 for registering an account?

        SCAM!
      • Index

        righton

          Hero Member
        • male
        • offline
        I'm as Scottish as Irn bru
        • 145
          thanks given
        • 93
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          639
        • last active 3 hrs ago
        im in uk and i got 20 bonus after giving them my details...hope its not a scam ...need to check my bank acc i think.
      • Index

        righton

          Hero Member
        • male
        • offline
        I'm as Scottish as Irn bru
        • 145
          thanks given
        • 93
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          639
        • last active 3 hrs ago
        just checked here so it is licenced along with other sites well known to us ... http://www.gamblingcontrol.org/licensees2.php
      • Index

        JazmynShannon

          Newbie
        • female
        • offline
        -_-JazmynShannon-_-
        • 1
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          10
        • last active about 2 months ago
        wonder why they tried to take 5.65 from me then.
        doesn't make sense.
        i still haven't received my nd bonus
        oh well
      • Avatar 4077

        Dedi1981

        • Hero Member
        • male
        • offline
        personality is rock solid, it's hard to change it!
        • 188
          thanks given
        • 35
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          901
        • last active about 2 months ago
        taking money without a permission of the owner is stealing
      • No avatar normal

        Just1Million

        • Sr. Member
        • offline
        • 64
          thanks given
        • 48
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          423
        • last active 13 days ago
        i got the 20 free, lost it in 5 mins horrible payout % !! do not deposit there!
      • Dream rj small transparant

        LuckyRJ

        • Super Hero
        • male
        • offline

        Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

        Positive Thinking Helps

        • 892
          thanks given
        • 1308
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,295
        • last active 3 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Christopher lambert
        • Avatar 59233
        Just1Million wrote:

        i got the 20 free, lost it in 5 mins horrible payout % !! do not deposit there!


        can i say something, they have microgaming slots so it doesnt matter which site u play the microgaming slots on, they are all using the same servers, the sites just buy the licence to use them so all the payout percentages are exactly the same on all microgaming slots regardless of where you play them.

        gl all

        LuckyRJ
      • Avatar 59233

        anfransen

        • Hero Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 171
          thanks given
        • 58
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          676
        • last active 3 hrs ago
        Well i just know it LuckyRJ i thought it is different for each casino..Great News The casino doesnt accept player from indonesia though
      • Panda kiss

        Melcb

          admin
        • female
        • online

        I heart LCB

        Queries or issues? Send me a private message
        • 5195
          thanks given
        • 1599
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          4,939
        • last active 11 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Dream rj small transparant
        JazmynShannon wrote:

        so i registered my account, never received a bonus but i did receive an email from my credit card provider:

        Dear      ,

        AQUA PAY - GB attempted to authorize a purchase for $5.65 on your _______. The authorization was declined because you do not have sufficient funds in your account

        hmmmmm ......i haven't even played at the casino yet and their trying to charge me 5.65 for registering an account?

        SCAM!
        [/quote][quote author=JazmynShannon link=topic=22149.msg209365#msg209365 date=1329593537]
        wonder why they tried to take 5.65 from me then.
        doesn't make sense.
        i still haven't received my nd bonus
        oh well


        I spoke to the casino rep. This is the response I received about the transaction:

        [i]There has been some misunderstanding regarding the documents, what happens is that when people register the card we put through a test microtransaction just to verify the card. If the bank declines that test then the players are sent an email asking them for copy of documents which is a pretty standard procedure. This is the email they get:

        For us to be able to start the verification process, we will need you to log in your account and access the Cashier in order for you to register your card details.

        Once done, you will need to forward the below document to us:

        Copy of ID, or passport
        Copy of front and back of your card (first and last 4 digits need to be visible)

        We look forward to hearing from you very soon in order for you to benefit from the bonus.
      • Index

        ethereal

        • Sr. Member
        • offline
        • 138
          thanks given
        • 534
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          445
        • last active 30 days ago
        I wouldn't call $5.65 a microtransaction!
        Most places do something like 20 cents if they need to verify the card.
      • Panda kiss

        Melcb

          admin
        • female
        • online

        I heart LCB

        Queries or issues? Send me a private message
        • 5195
          thanks given
        • 1599
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          4,939
        • last active 11 hrs ago
        Yeah, we will try get a casino rep on board to help clear things up and hear your concerns.
      • Dream rj small transparant

        LuckyRJ

        • Super Hero
        • male
        • offline

        Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

        Positive Thinking Helps

        • 892
          thanks given
        • 1308
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,295
        • last active 3 days ago
        Melcb wrote:

        JazmynShannon wrote:

        so i registered my account, never received a bonus but i did receive an email from my credit card provider:

        Dear      ,

        AQUA PAY - GB attempted to authorize a purchase for $5.65 on your _______. The authorization was declined because you do not have sufficient funds in your account

        hmmmmm ......i haven't even played at the casino yet and their trying to charge me 5.65 for registering an account?

        SCAM!
        [/quote][quote author=JazmynShannon link=topic=22149.msg209365#msg209365 date=1329593537]
        wonder why they tried to take 5.65 from me then.
        doesn't make sense.
        i still haven't received my nd bonus
        oh well


        I spoke to the casino rep. This is the response I received about the transaction:

        [i]There has been some misunderstanding regarding the documents, what happens is that when people register the card we put through a test microtransaction just to verify the card. If the bank declines that test then the players are sent an email asking them for copy of documents which is a pretty standard procedure. This is the email they get:

        For us to be able to start the verification process, we will need you to log in your account and access the Cashier in order for you to register your card details.

        Once done, you will need to forward the below document to us:

        Copy of ID, or passport
        Copy of front and back of your card (first and last 4 digits need to be visible)

        We look forward to hearing from you very soon in order for you to benefit from the bonus.



        melcb, there should never be a microtransaction when registering a card, i find that very very odd

        if there is a charge when you register your card IT SHOULD STATE THIS and that amount of that microtransaction should be then in your casino account balance, now i am really concerned about this, they have NO right doing a microtransaction without us knowing, no wonder i had problems when i registered my card, luckily i had no funds in that account which i used so this also explains why i had to send my ID, it is very strange though, a casino just should never be allowed to do this WITHOUT STATING IT IN BOLD LETTERS.

        this casino needs to REDO the website and add this text to the registration pages.

        thanks melcb for this information

        LuckyRJ

      • No avatar normal

        Just1Million

        • Sr. Member
        • offline
        • 64
          thanks given
        • 48
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          423
        • last active 13 days ago
        LuckyRJ wrote:

        Just1Million wrote:

        i got the 20 free, lost it in 5 mins horrible payout % !! do not deposit there!


        can i say something, they have microgaming slots so it doesnt matter which site u play the microgaming slots on, they are all using the same servers, the sites just buy the licence to use them so all the payout percentages are exactly the same on all microgaming slots regardless of where you play them.

        gl all

        LuckyRJ



        RJ - the payout % is modified by each casino themselves, i have read articles and theorys about it and i have made my own decisions about it. They do put the % how they want it to be.
      • Dream rj small transparant

        LuckyRJ

        • Super Hero
        • male
        • offline

        Smoke free since 17th February 2013 until present

        Positive Thinking Helps

        • 892
          thanks given
        • 1308
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,295
        • last active 3 days ago
        i went to support, and i asked them regarding this.

        and wayne said they will pass this info to the higher management and hopefully they will add the info to the registration pages, (they have to though it is relating to a transaction, im shocked it doesnt already say this)

        anyway we will wait and see

        LuckyRJ

      Live activity feed

      Swipe left or right to see more

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 24
        new members
      • 480
        members online
      • 15670
        guests online
      • 57
        new posts
      • 6014
        free games played
      Join the club

      Latest forum posts

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Me
        • zuga
          over 8 years ago
        Here is the place where you can post your winner screenshots and brag about it. (whoring experience,the craziest hands,the biggest win,anything related to casino play) How to make a screenshot
        Winner screenshots/casino play
      • Me
        • zuga
          about 1 month ago
        Hi LCB'ers   We just launched the new LCB. If its not showing to you give it bit of time as it can take up to 24hrs ( worst case scenario ).The new site will have some bugs, so please report them at this topic. Also...
        NEW LCB IS LIVE - REPORT BUGS HERE
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo

      Select Language

      Search

      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170