Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- able to logged in after awhile. oh no, didnt see any free spins, and see this promotion message, "Stryyke will draw 10 lucky player per day and offer then 10 Free Spins in our newest game WILD WITCHES!!!"
yes, the email is misleading,
"Don t miss your "WILD WITCHES" Free Spins Promotion this week-end!
Hurry up and check out our Casino Games and you will receive 10 Free Spins for our video slot game “WILD WITCHES”! "
>:( >:( >:(
- lol.. i already knew this, it says.. TRY our games and THEN MAYBE IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE LUCKY 10 players for that day, you might get the free spins...
^^^^ this is what the email SHOULD say ^^^^
right after i signed up, just to check out the site, they sent me a christmas "gift" (this is the word they used) the email read you have such n such amount waiting for you just click here and then send an email to claim it, i did as it said, got an email back and it said you had to of made a deposit within such and such time to get the bonus, i sent an email back and said how the F%^&* you going to send a gift and then take it back because of a certain reason, got my heart all happy and set on a christmas gift you gonna now tell me i can't have it...
that really was uncalled for..
- A MERRY CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR YOU!
As a trusted customers we have a special Christmas Present for you:
24 Free Spins on the 24th or 25th of December 2009 in our Casino!
Just login now and send an email to our email@example.com and claim your special Christmas gift in our Casino!
We wish you a Merry Christmas
Your Stryyke Team
that was the email, then they sent the reponse telling me i couldn't have it (i deleted the return email, this was in my send folder)
Please forgive me and with all due respect.
But how do you send someone a Christmas present, have them claim it and then take it back for any kind of reason. It was gift for Christmas.
I sat here anxiously waiting with excitement about having this gift, only to have the gift taken away?
I have never tried your casino before i thought it was a good way to play it before i deposit. Now im very disappointed.
I was very disheartened by the turn down, it was a gift.
Thank you so kindly for reading and for your time.
So be very very leary of their emails.. every single one i ever get is always misleading, but still i would like to know if anyone has ever benefited from them.. maybe got the free spins or any kind of bonus?
- So I received this e-mail today.
We launch our great new Video Slot "DIAMOND DOGS" today!
Check it out and get 10 Free Spins, PROMOTION ONLY TODAY!
Hurry up and try out our latest Casino game “DIAMOND DOGS”!
Just sign up or login at the Stryyke Casino and start playing this great new game.
Your Stryyke Team
terms and conditions
Check out our current Jackpots:
After reading your posts, I wanted to find out if they really did give me that 10 spins...
A big ZERO!!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...