Surprise money Virtual
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
Last post ago about 9 years by
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Replied by
- at August 22, 2007, 06:40:02
The Virtual Casino giving mystery money. Enter coupon..FirstDrinkFree....mystery money from $2-200
I got 43....good luck
And how much time do you ahve to play for withdraw ?
- ty danam25 i did go to the wrong casino, how did u know? anyway now got 43 seems everbodies getting the same----better than a poke in the eye! thanks again off to try my luck
- hi, me again. i just found out from live help that this bonus is noncashable! so, i asked about a bonus for a first time depositor. dave proceeded to tell me that this is your bonus and i already took it, but it is NONCASHABLE!! what a crock, if you ask me! i more than tripled my money and can do nothing but go there and play for fun when i am bored and out of money. geesh, i can do that anywhere online or on my pc.
- manager just contacted me and there is a coupon for depositors: 200% on $20 minimum deposit, no playthrough and fully cashable-WONDERWOMAN. he told me that there are many coupons to choose from and once you sign up, they email you coupons daily. good luck!
no one is forcing you schnooky89 to take a bonus. and why is it a scam? only coz its non cashable?!
- Replied by
- at August 28, 2007, 13:02:07
- i know no one is forcing me to take the bonus! just passing along information to everyone because there were questions about if it was cashable or not and what the playthrough was on it. i was just trying to help out the other members with the info i got. i never said it was a scam, but a crock. you can go to almost any casino and play for fun and that is basically what this is. it was posted as a no deposit casino, which it isn't. most of the no deposits i have played you can cash out or deposit with the no deposit and cash out. that is all i was trying to say. sorry if you misunderstood!
- Sorry..I didn't mean to start any arguments over a free chip!! Some of us just like
to play the free money....you never know what you may or may not win!!!!
Have a GREAT day!!!
cashable or no cashable, it doesnt matters, if it allows you to win some money... maybe the bonus is not cashable, but you can cash out any winings( over the bonus amount)...so thats why its not a crok as you say ...
- Replied by
- at August 29, 2007, 15:02:56
- no, there is no cashing out any winnings whether over the bonus amount or not! i have over $500 in there right now and there is no cashing out allowed on any of it per the manager. you can deposit your own money and use one of the coupons, but that money from the firstdrinkfree is strictly for entertainment purposes only!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played