Virtual Casino No Deposit
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
Readers of this topic also read:
- So we all know there is a lot of scam going on these days. We are all too quick to jump on scammy...READ
- Started by
- at December 12, 2007, 06:18:33
Marcello: Welcome, How may I help you?
zuga: can you tell me the T&C for Coupon 'NEWMAYHEM50'
Marcello: plz hold
Marcello: NEWMAYHEM50 Bonus Mass Coupon Fixed amount on redemption 12/3/2007 - 1/4/2008 11:59:59 PM Virtual Casino - New Signups Mayhem Promo
Marcello: $50 Free Chip
Marcello: Try Again Free Chip!
Marcello: 30X Playthrough
Marcello: 1X Maximum Cash-Out!
Marcello: No Deposit Required
Marcello: Use code: NEWMAYHEM50
Marcello: (Must have deposited with Virtual in the past to claim this chip.)
- I surprisingly received an email this morning after one month after the requested withdrawl and being told I was blocked as a player, that my withdrawl of $80 from palace of chance was approved. I am very excited. They said I just need to go to western union to recieve my money. I have faith once again and plan to start playing at this casino and even going to make a deposit.
- Dally wrote:
I surprisingly received an email this morning after one month after the requested withdrawl and being told I was blocked as a player, that my withdrawl of $80 from palace of chance was approved. I am very excited. They said I just need to go to western union to recieve my money. I have faith once again and plan to start playing at this casino and even going to make a deposit.
im glad you gonna get your money, but i wouldnt make deposit, since you have been banned once. Get your money, and deposit eslewhere.Rated:
- / 5
- Okay I take back all good things I just said about these casinos. I just reviewed my emails as I recieved the email with the pick up information and it wasn't even for me!!!!! It is for a different customer!! Although if I log into my account it says my withdrawl was approved. This is crazy. I sure hope other people are not having as much problems as I am!!!
- I never recieved any money! I got an email saying I was to go to western union but they would send the pick up details in a second email once I email them back. Which I did. Then this morning I recieved a second email with the information to pick up at western union and realized that the pick up name was not mine!!! Started to look back at the original email and it wasn't even my email in the "TO" line. Not sure how this all happened but I sure hope it doesn't happened to anyone else.
So in the end I am still waiting for my $80 that was approved on December 6th. (which was after I was told by virtual that I was blocked) So i am not sure what will happen. I have already considered it a loss so if I don't get the money I won't be to upset but it sure would be nice!!!
- zuga wrote:
just to be clear on this , i understand your withdrawal was approved, but did you get your money??? You were speaking something about going to western union...
7 Sultan took my money and locked my account. SCAM
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...