Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active almost 8 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- I don't have an answer but I can share my experience with you. Last week I was playing at Club Player, I won about $900.00. I have only played with no deposit codes and never made a deposit. I figured my chances were not very good at getting cash, so I decided just to keep the money in my account and continue playing it.
I didn't get the chance because the next day I went to log in and they said
"you are not allowed to log in, please contact customer service"
So, I contacted customer service wanting to know what they had to say. They told me that my account was deactivated because I have used too many no deposit codes. I can't play there anymore. They didn't even wait for me to try and cash out. They were very happy to let me play on no deposit codes as long as I didn't win. Once I won some money, I had used "too many" codes.
I am not the only one I have heard of this happening to. I don't know if this helps or not but that is what happened to me.
Take care and good luck,
- Same here, I tried to cashout at Palace of Chance and Vegas Strip from an ND free chip but my accounts are now locked out.
I never expected to get anything anyways, so no big deal
- The other day I redeemed the appre100 at vip lounge and I had it up to 29,000.00 and when I went to log in the next day they shut down my acct. That is so messed up. Isn't there something we can do about it? It's okay if you lose but by gosh don't win cuz they will take it. These casino's are a scam!!!
same thing happened to me at VIP lounge I won 2 random jackpots totaling over $22,000 and they shut me down ! - I was playing on a free chip You can only cash out 2x the amount of the free chip , when you play at these casinos
- Replied by
- at November 15, 2008, 06:31:24
- been playing all this free chips never thinking what it would feel like to hit big now it dont feel so good but hey its fun to dream but i dont think its fare to hit the jackpot cause it went back to 0 and no one gets it thats one thing i never considered
- i have made depoists at other casinos and never got payed it took calls emails coplants and always ended up playing out all my wins then got all the emails with free chips then found this site and got caught up in the free chip game and never thought what i would do if i hit or how it would feel iam ending the night with a 52000 balance and will see what happens tomarow
- >:( >:( >:(
Congrats with all your winnings and no you don't have any chance of cashing out.
However, by winning these jackpots you have ensured that the only winner is the casino. They don't have to pay it out and depositing players miss out on it. Only a depositing player could cash a jackpot.
- i won 78000 at cainos peru, and played it all back again,there would have been no chance of that ammount ,now at microgaming it would have been different,
also cath if you play the maximum stake on all games now you should reach 100000 soon good luck.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played