WINWARD CASINO ~ $50 REWARD TODAY ONLY!!
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active 6 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- HEY GUYS, CHECK YOUR EMAIL (MINE WAS IN MY JUNK FOLDER) WINWARD CASINO SENT ME THIS-
Congratulations! You are eligible to claim a $50 bonus reward with this coupon, by contacting any of our customer support agents!
This coupon is valid only for August 18th.
I CONTACTED SUPPORT AND THEY CREDITED MY ACCOUNT!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!
- HEY SHELLI! I just got 1 2!!! I am goin 2 talk 2 support & c what they say. I'll tell ya what the outcome is shortly.
Nope! Fred @ live support told me that the email they sent me was an invitation 2 get players 2 deposit.(LIARS!!!) Then I replied & asked him y they sent it 2 me and that I don't appreciate false advertisements.
Atleast he wasn't hateful like some of the rest of u guys out there r having 2 deal with though.
- I, too, received the email indicating I had won a 'random reward' of 50 dollars. So, I go to chat & talk to 'Fred,' who informed me I had to be an existing depositor. When I continued to question him on the validity of the e-mail, then asked to be removed from their mailing lists, he said my account was eligible for bonus of 15 dollars. He THEN gave me a username/ alias & password to use to sign on with, even though I already have an account there under an existing name & password. Too fishy for me, so I will look elsewhere for playing
- this is the answer i got from my email to casino
For us you are a winner and we are more than willing to give you this extra reward. All you need to do is make the deposit required to get this extra reward, as per what is stated in our site, URL: http://www.winwardcasino.com/mailers/random-reward.html
As soon as you make your deposit, please let me know, so that I can check your account and credit it with the $50 extra bonus.
very bad joke
- Hi everyone. i got the same email and i did chat too with Fred. He did credit the 50 instandly without any deposit. They was everytime friendly to me. I had an account at the old Winward. If they did start with the new software i ask them if its possible to get the 15 freebie for me too. they allowed me to close my old account and create a new one and i got the 15 then without any problems. i did never deposit there, not once. and i was eligible without any deposit ever to get this nice 50 reward bonus. i don't know what your problems are there and i hope a lot of you can get it too!!! i did never request a cashout and i don't know if they are recommended, but i wish you all gambling luck in the world;-)
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played