Your RTG sites
Anything related to no deposit casino bonuses
- Started by
- last active almost 8 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
I have been waiting for 17 days for my withdrawal to be approved ! if they approve it who knows how long it will take to even get a check! This is at Palace of Chance and they belong to the same group as Slots of vegas and prism- right now i have no confidence in them at all that i will get paid But , I am glad to hear that you got 2 checks !
- Replied by
- at September 29, 2008, 22:00:41
- If you have certified your account then 17days is too long and you need to email the accounts manager, and if no joy there put it in the hands of.
they will deal with it for you if you dont get any where.
- Replied by
- at September 29, 2008, 23:30:10
- i myself have cashed out at slots of vegas and prism several times,i can guarantee u will get paid as long as all terms were met with deposit bonus playthrus etc...make sure u have sent in documents in on credit cards used,id and utility bill..its 10 buisness days for appoval,then 10 more buisnes days before payout..it is a slow process but they will pay u,dont give up,bug them and ask for the manager on live chat...complain to the manager.also if the withdrawl was invalid they would have already rejected it and put it back in the casino.dont mess with the withdrawl it will only start the process all over.. western union is a good way to recieve the money,they will give u a number and u can go pick up your winnings their..yours slimshady01
- You might have to wait a bit longer.....
I have been waiting for a payout of 4000 from Club Player since 8/4. They approved 1500 on 9/24 and I am still waiting for the payout that was promised 3 weeks ago. They changed the date on the remainder of my payout and the process has started all over again. I made a complaint on RTG website and they contacted casino saying that the casino was processing my withdrawal. Maybe we will have payout by the holidays.......
- Asked for a wire transfer to my bank for my 4000 but they wired 1500 to Moneygram on Fri. and I picked it up as fast as I found out by asking and not them telling me but my remainder that they put the date of 9/24 is still sitting pending and they tell me they are still behind even thought it was from a withdrawal of 8/4. Something is better than nothing and I also filed a complaint with RTG too..... ::)
- it kills me on every cash out problem post there is a reply from someone who says ive cashed out several times with no problem,dont mess with the withdraw page bla bla bla ,these guys that write those replys must work for this website or the casino websites,it looks like a blanket reply you would see sent too you in a e-mail
- I agree that is streight bull-crap! For one they send out 2,500.00 a month. That is all they are allowed to do. So if you won 4000.00 then you would of gotton that much and they send it overnight express, they say moneygram but they don't do money gram. If they approved it they don't post date nothing. Save the crap. I've recieved payment and I can show you the photo copy of the 2 checks I have recieved and that isn't how it works. I musta got lucky cuz the 16,000.00 I won, I got screwed out of.
- Prism and Cool cat casinos can be a problem to get cash outs. I cannot guarantee payment from any casino, I run a casino bonus comparison web site, I don't take bets of any kind and the reason I don't rouge these 2 casino is to try to help user out when I can by stepping in asking a casino on a player’s behalf about pending cash outs, as these 2 casinos in particular gain allot of attention due to the no deposit bonuses they continually give away.
But if you want to play RTG then you have great operations like Club USA, Slots Plus and Sun Palace Casinos that I have never heard people have any problems with.
I am still waitng to paid from Palace of No Chance you're gonna get paid ! My withdrawal was approved on 10/04/08- and i was told the first time it would take 5 business days to be paid and then they told me later it would take 7-14 business days to be paid or longer depending on this and that Today is the 13th business day I have sent many emails asking them " what is the status on my payment and they do not reply ! I am going to start playing at Rival casinos
- Replied by
- at October 23, 2008, 08:13:51
Good luck to all of us on getting paid - cause we are going to need it >:(
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played