ATLANTIS GOLD do they ever make good on there withdrawels?
Our community has 90,252 members and growing
with 345,121 posts in 20,861 topics by 3,019 members.
with 345,121 posts in 20,861 topics by 3,019 members.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- On the 28th of oct. i deposited twenty dollars. and quickly won a balance 1500 dollars. i then submitted a withdrawel to be paid out to the same visa as i made the deposit from .
i then emailed an inquiery to accounts about when to expect my payout to be made. then after well over twenty-four hours, i was finaly given a reply stating that i was asigned to a rep. to oversee my withdrawel request. As well as multipul documents to connfurm my identity. It also read to allow 72 hrs. for processing to take place.
I then, e-mailed them again, asking for comformation that they have recieved the documents. Then again, i asked how long I should expect to wait for my payout to
transfered to my visa card. Naturally I waited 24 hrs. before i got comformation that they did recieve my documents. However, the responce still lacked any reply to the second half of my e-mail inquiering initially about the waiting time expectiency of payout.
I waited the 72 hrs. that Atlantis Gold Casino gave me as the alotted time needed for processing, before i, then asgain, inquiered the time of which i sould have to excpect to wait for my cash payout.
I am yet to recieve any answer to the inquiering e-mails conserning time expectency for my initial payout.
Has anyone, who has had past expieriances, with Atlantis Gold Casino consering this same matter?
Hi indasposed and welcome to the forum.
- Replied by
- at November 16, 2012, 00:18:15
- last active 2 hrs ago
I don't have any experience of this casino however, looking at their T & C for withdrawals...
"Before you make any withdrawal, your identity needs to be verified by the casino. You will need to submit the required documentations as provided under Section 3 of this Terms and Conditions. In addition to that, a copy of a Deposit Acceptance Agreement will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the time you requested the withdrawal.Â You will need to complete, sign and return the signed agreement back to the casino in order for the withdrawal transaction to be processed. Failure to do so within a specified time of 72 hours from time that you received the agreement will invalidate your withdrawal request.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $100
A service fee ranges between $0 to $50 per withdrawal transaction depending on (i) payment method (ii) withdrawal amount. These service fees include, but not limited to, wire remittance fees, wire acceptance fees, foreign exchange differences, transaction fees etc. All of these fees will be borne by you, as the player.
Withdrawals under $2,000 will be paid out in lumpsum. Any amount beyond $2,000 will be paid out in maximum increments of $2,000 based on agreed upon terms between player and casino. Note that any remaining unpaid balances may still be requested for reversal.
I assume that you have completed the Deposit Acceptance Agreement within the 48 hours from when you made the withdrawal and within 72 hours of them sending it to?
I saw somewhere that we had a rep for this casino on board but there is no thread in the direct casino support section, however, after a bit of searching I managed to find the rep.
You can message the rep direct HERE
- so i sent the following email ," I have made several attempts trying to find out about the status of a pending withdrawel and with no response to my last few inquires i looked to a chat forum at latestcasinobonuses for advise and read that in a simular incidence with another account holder that when it was looked into there was an asigned accounts analyst but the thread didnt even exist. so i cant help feel that this might be the same type complication . so can someone please take a look into my withdrawel and call me at ********** or email me at **********@yahoo.com with some type answer as to what the delay might be. i would apprieceate it greatly and would again feel comfortable to deposit more money with you guys if i just knew", to atlantis gold casino yesterday but this time i added email@example.com to the list of recipiants rather then just accounts@atlantis goldcasino.com who i have been emailing thus far. and this is the email i recieved back from them today",Thank you for your email.
We are checking status of your withdrawal request with our processors.
A separate email will be sent to you on status of it. "
and as nice as it might have been to get atleast a promp responce from them it still fails to answer my repeated question as to how long. so i just sit and wait with fingers crossed some more i guess.
- I have been waiting 2 weeks for a $3000 withdrawal. Finally last Monday I got an email saying my documents had been approved and they were forwarding my request to their processor and would pay in two increments (first one $2000). I have not been paid yet and I am unable to make more deposits sinjce my account shows -0- limit. I have sent 5 emails and no response. My account has gone from "pending" to now the withdrawal shos as "flushed". Anyone know what that means ?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...