BEGADO Casino - Locked account
Our community has 92,649 members and growing with 352,176 posts in 20,344 topics by 2,500 members.
- Started by
- last active 6 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Brad'
Brad: Welcome to Begado, this is Brad. Can you provide me with your User Name and how may I assist you?
you: hi Brad I try to log in and the casino wont let me
Brad: May I have your Username?
Brad: Hi Kathleen
Brad: let me check it
Brad: you know, I see only that your account was closed due to security reasons
you: what do you mean
Brad: it was closed today
Brad: that it is closed
Brad: I don't know the reason
Brad: I see only the result
Brad: it is closed
you: could you find out
Brad: no, because I'm not relevant to the security department
you: i fell asleep while playing this morning and left it on would that have any thing to do ith it
Brad: Just a moment please.
Brad: Please be aware that we do not release internal security data to customers for a variety of reasons, including that providing this information could compromise future security
Brad: This is all information I have at the moment and if you want to receive additional information, you are welcome to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward it to relevant department for review.
you: well happen to the money I had in there
Brad: I don't have such information, please send us email request and you'll be responded by a relevant department
you: is there a manager I could chat with
Brad: yes, just a moment
Brad: i will transfer you
you: ok thanks
Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Manager'.
You are now chatting with 'Manager'
Manager: Hello Kathleen
Manager: how are you?
Manager: this is Carol
you: hi ...if you could please help me find out what happen to my account within the last 5 hours ....this morning I was playing ,fll asleep and now I have been lock out of the casion ...with money still in there
Manager: Kathleen, your account has been closed by our Upper management decison
Manager: I am sorry you wont be able to play with us
Manager: if you wish to receive further financial information
Manager: please apply to our finance department
you: you know ....this why your rateing are not good ..and I was about to go on line and give you guys praise ...last night I deposit 60.00 and was ask if I wanted a bounes and said yes ...then was told to deposit 40.00 more and I get 400% and free spins
you: and now you close my account ?
you: are you still there
Manager: yes, sure I am here
Manager: I am really sorry Kathleen
Manager: that wasn't my personal decision
Manager: all I can see it is closed
you: this is not good ,,,,I cant even understand any of this
Manager: Kathleen I am sorry again, but, please be aware that we do not release internal security data to customers for a variety of reasons, including that providing this information could compromise future security
you: and you guys should be able to answer my question ...why do i have to wait untill next week to even a answer
Manager: because we do not release internal security data to customers as this information could compromise our future security
you: email this one ...email that one
you: ok well you guys sold my money when all i wanted was to deposot 60.00 and then was ask to deposit 40.00 morefore a better bonus ...and now you guys sold it
you: I will be posting this online
you: thank you have a good day
- Replied by
- at September 08, 2013, 15:58:54
- last active 6 months ago
- Wow i hope you get a good reason and not the old multiple accounts excuse.I agree if you knew they were having issues why in the world would you deposit Its your money but there are some really good casinos that would love your deposits and treat you fairly IMHO.I really hope your issue is resolved GL
- You know they got that central database now. If you are on it, they close your account. They won't tell you why, from who or what's the reason. This database is causing them to lose on customers. Because they feel they will get charged back or have problems. Even if you had an offense back in 2006. If your name is on the database they blacklist you. You can't challenge it or dispute the charges. If you guilty at one casino, you might as well be guilty at them all. And these casinos wondering why they can't get new players to continue operating.
- How do you like the part where she said they sucked her into depositing another $40 so se could get a big bonus, whoo hoo sounds awesome, big money bigger playthrough. What a joke. A casino that requests that you deposit more money should be rogue for life . The only problem is they are already rogue so now what?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played